Trust Level Requirements

Oke thanks so much ! -1

Will visit super consecutively

3 Likes

But he has millions of visits

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Best of luck to you. I’ll try to be there to congratulate you once you get the badge.

2 Likes

Just realised I lost reg - what requirement am I missing?

2 Likes

posts read: 16406 / 20000
hope this helps :herb:

4 Likes

Q. How do u go up a trust level cuz I just got a notification that said “u earned basic user” but how DID I earn it? (btw I’m pretty new to the forum so I don’t know these things sry!)

3 Likes

@PastelSunset Heree

1 Like

? K but I’m still kinda confused

2 Likes

You read more than 30 posts, you spent 40 or more minutes reading posts. And you entered 15 topics.

1 Like

Basic user is a trust level btw

1 Like

no worries on newness! everyone here was in your place once.

trust levels (basic user is one of them) are built-in systems from this forum’s host software, discourse. they’re a way to reward you for being active here!
Innerpanda just pulled up the requirements for earning trust level 1, “basic user”. basically (no pun intended), once the system recognizes that you did these things, you are promoted to that trust level (which gives you some fancy new abilities).
the requirements for “basic” are not super heavy (essentially don’t be a robot and you’ll be there haha), so it makes sense that you wouldn’t have intentionally entered topics or spent time reading posts with an eye to earning “basic”. but the system recognized that you did so - while participating as a member of our community - and thus you have the reward :sunny:

6 Likes

you’re not missing much to be fair lol

4 Likes

Except the likes

4 Likes

Wait you can loose a trust level?

1 Like

Yeah, but only regular
yeah… you can lose regular… : (

2 Likes

leader too lol

1 Like