Trust Level Requirements

Yeah I’m on post 7000 on Y 11 and I started with 6300 so it working definitely

3 Likes

Sorry :neutral_face: I thought u achieved it recently… must have been THPL

3 Likes

I’m not sure if there is a way? I’d recommend going through recent topics with many replies!

4 Likes

you can add up all the posts in the past quarter via the user’s tab

1 Like

Yeah! I am doing that currently and I HOPE that I get reg, since I want to see how it is like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything I’m estimating adds up to 95k or something since Silvie has 20k, and Gwe has 25k, and FP has 20k, and I’m pretty sure you have like 10-15k, so based off that, some more people added is liek 15k.

AHA! I need to read 9k more posts.

4 Likes

you got this, go Albus!

It should take like a couple of days to get the badge though just a heads up

3 Likes

Mods can see it, cuz I remember the exact numbers from way back when.

You can ask Ana for specifics.

Idk if I can say what the exact numbers from then are, so I’ll just say this: try to read 20k ish and you’ll be on the safe side

1 Like

hey @fenith! saw you were unsure of how to get regular- check out the post I’m replying to!

4 Likes

So how close am I?

1 Like

You need to visit like 5 more days, so maybe give it a week or so!

6 Likes

Okay, thanks! That’s pretty much what Nobody had said.

5 Likes

Best of luck :))

3 Likes

Ooh, almost there!

1 Like

So I got 3 flags that were deemed off topic. In total I have 5. Does that mean I can’t get regular.

I’m pretty unhappy with why I got those since they were not harmful jokes. They were very funny jokes and memes. But I put them in a different topic instead of YCTAYHCH 015. I’m sad :frowning:

1 Like

no, you still can get reg
if you got 13 flags then you must wait for 6 months I guess

2 Likes

i’m sorry about that!
If they were spâm flags, probably not, since all flags are reviewed by moderators and may be moved. the only way you wouldn’t get reg due to them is if you had more than 13 lol, so i think you should be okay :wink:

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

yeah, but it was all from a staff member

oh wait I got 2 flags and a post hidden