why would u do such a cruel cruel act!?!?
what’s the very minimum i have to do to still get regular?
Just stay more days FP said
but like the absolute smallest amount (posts, days visited, etc)
Just keep visiting regularly til Dec 15 and you’ll have reg back.
I can’t see the daily reqs so I can’t share that. If I find a way, I’ll let you know exactly what you need everyday to keep it up
Some people, including new users, have asked about clarified trust level requirements for each trust level. So, I have put together a little table for you:
This is a clarification to the most recent trust level requirements and restrictions as of October 2019:
|Trust level||Requirements||Can post links||Can post images||Can flag posts||Can create topics||Can edit posts||Posting limitations||Category restrictions|
|New||None||Cannot view #community or #random-stuff|
|Basic||See below||Cannot view the #random-stuff category|
|Member||See below||*||Cannot view the Regular-exclusive #lounge category|
|Regular||See below||*||No restrictions|
|Leader||Manual promotion by THT.||No restrictions|
|Moderator||Manual promotion by THT.||No restrictions|
* Update 2020-03-25: The permissions for editing a post have been changed, and now you have to reach out to a leader, moderator or staff member if you want to edit your posts. More information can be found by clicking here.
Meaning of posting limitation emojis:
- Your posts may be restricted and has to be approved by a moderator before they appear in the community.
- There are no restrictions to post except a spam protection filter that is active for all members in order to keep the community safe for everyone.
- Enter at least 15 topics
- Read at least 30 posts
- Spend a total of 40 minutes reading posts
- Visit at least 7 days, not sequentially
- Give at least 1 like
- Receive at least 30 likes
- Reply to at least 6 different topics
- Enter at least 50 topics
- Read at least 200 posts
- Spend a total of 240 minutes (4 hours) reading posts
- Must have replied to at least 10 topics
- Must have viewed at least 50 topics
- Must have visited at least 50 of the last 100 days
- Must have gotten less than 10 flags
- Must have read and viewed at least 25% of topics created the last 100 days
- Must have read and viewed at least 25% of posts created the last 100 days
- Must not have been suspended or silenced (in the last six months)
- Must have received at least 20 likes from 5 unique users spread over 7 days (20 likes from 5 different users in one day doesn´t count)
Want to check how close you are to getting Regular? Ask in this topic.
Updated 2020-03-25: updated editing limitations related to new guidelines
Updated 2020-06-06: fixed spelling/grammar error
Updated 2020-10-27: Changed “Must not have been suspended or silenced” to “Must not have been suspended or silenced (in the last six months)”
Updated 2021-05-22: updated flag requirements for regulars to reflect new changes
Updated 2021-08-29: added the community category restriction notice
That was the intention of compiling this. I´m glad that you find it useful!
I’m basic and I can’t flag doe
Ah, that can be true… I noticed I missed some information about that particular requirement.
Thanks for telling me!
@FearlessPhoenix did you ever ask Ana if i get get reg back before December?
How close am I to reg?
This is awesome thank you so much!
But you can get Reg back after 100 days, because the suspension wears off…?You still have to be active too XD
I think it may be six months…?
But don’t quote me on that
I checked Discourse and it said 100 days. If you continue to be active, you might get it back sooner than an inactive person
Idk that’s just what it is for me
Still wait to see what the leads and stuff say
then y havent i gotten member yet???
Your trust level might be locked
Same maybe it’s cuz they locked you onto basic