Trust Level Q & A

So a lot of people really want the regular trust level ( I got it 2 hours ago).
I will try and teach you.
Keep in mind that I am not hopscotch and that if I am incorrect then can you not take the blame and start posting angry emojis. But there is a chance because I have got regular from doing the following steps...
Make sure that you come on daily or 5 times per week, this will see that you are an active user.
Ask good questions, reply well. People will like your replies and questions and the server will start trusting you more (because it is a trust level FYI)
Avoid being flagged. Make sure that you are making sure that your reply or questions will not be flagged as inappropriate, off topic or spam.
LIKE THINGS A LOT. Running out of likes? This means that you are looking at a lot of topics and are liking a lot of things.
Look at new topics. This is one of the keys to regular.
Do this for a few weeks. Then enjoy your reward of regular and of course, the lounge.

25 Likes

Great tutorial! But I have a question, what is the lounge?

7 Likes

It's a topic (like help), and it's for regulars only! :wink:

3 Likes

Whoa, sounds intriguing :scream::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
What do you guys do on it?

6 Likes

Yeh, like what @rawrbear said.

6 Likes

Nothing really, just help with tags/other stuff that's regulars only. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

So... This is awkward since its been... let's see... a month and a half since the last post but I need help. I've been on the forum since August 18th but haven't gotten regular yet. I think I've only been flagged once and have never gotten suspended, and as far as I can tell, I meet the other requirements to.

@moderators?

2 Likes

I Got My Regular Badge 13 Hours Ago.

2 Likes

You have been on 31% of days, where the requirement is at least 50%, and have viewed 403 topics instead of the necessary 584. If you are on consistently, you should be able to get regular by valentines day :smiley:

7 Likes

OK cool, Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

How about me @BuildASnowman? Sorry to push, but now that I saw the lounge I'm dying to become one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How do you get all of that and people get things like this post was flagged twice and stuff how do you get that!

2 Likes

You're really close! You meet every requirement except you have been on 45% of days instead of 50%. A few more days of activity and you'll be regular!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Are you asking how I know these requirements and know how many times a post was flagged, etc?

2 Likes

@BuildASnowman, Did I Get Regular? Its Not Appearing Next To My Name. (I Think)

1 Like

I think you have to go to preferences and enable the title

I went ahead and edited your title to Regular :smiley:

Can somebody check my requirements that I still have to do?
Sorry, I am kinda impatient I haven't even been on for a month.

1 Like

Umm... why is test's next to your name?

1 Like