Trick-or-Treat Shape & Trail Art Comp!

I can only change the title because you can do this as a reg, but you can ask a leader to edit it for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Judging is my perfect gøal!

1 Like

@Cherry_Red @Dragongirl1264 @ExplodingDucks @ashley.ballet
I know you all are probably busy with hhc20, but if you could please find some time to make a project for this comp that would be great. Just a reminder. You still have about 2 weeks before this comp ends.

3 Likes

Yep. I will try to do as much as I can but I am extremely busy sorry

1 Like

@Cherry_Red @Dragongirl1264 @ExplodingDucks @ashley.ballet
I know everyone is busy, but if you would please take some time to quickly whip something up for this that would be great and I would highly appreciate it. Remember by the end of the day on October 30th, you must have submitted your project. I don’t mean to sound annoying or anything, but nobody has submitted a project yet. Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Gonna publish it in a few hours!!!

1 Like

Can you do a trail art too because the title says trail and shape art

2 Likes

yes, if you weren’t then it wouldn’t be in the title

2 Likes

You can do trail art, but it has to include at least one shape in it. Just an idea, you could use shapes to give your treat a face.

2 Likes

I am a judge right? Can you tag me when this ends so I can judge?

2 Likes

Yeah your a judge. So I’ll tag you along with the other judges when someone submits an entry and you’ll judge it by giving them /10 scoring and also feedback.

3 Likes

I have decided to do it bc why not

2 Likes

I know I said the last reminder was the last reminder I gave you. But I promise this is the last reminder. The next time I tag any of you, it will be when I’m announcing the winners.
@ashley.ballet @Cherry_Red @Dragongirl1264 @ExplodingDucks
Your entries are due tomorrow. I seriously apologize if I’m being annoying.

4 Likes

No you’re fine! I’m gonna do mine soon

2 Likes

Okay. I may be late thou cuz I have school right now

2 Likes

I am working on mine right now and it sounds like ashley is also, so maybe push it back a day or two. But of course you can also not, and it will be our fault

2 Likes

I’ll give you all of the weekend to code. New due date is November 1st, results on November 2nd.

2 Likes

This Weekend ends on tuesday bc of cup day?

2 Likes

I’m just going to keep it to the regular weekend of Saturday and Sunday. Also, what’s cup day?