Trick-or-Treat Shape & Trail Art Comp!

I know I just finished hosting a comp, and that there are a lot of halloween comps out there, but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I just had to host another Halloween competition. I’m calling this the Trick-or-Treat Shape Art Comp!

Qualifications
If your entry is to qualify, it must include the following qualifications:

• Must be shape art.

• Shape Art must take the form of candy.

Rules
If you do not follow the rules you will be disqualified from the competition. The rules are as follows:

• Be kind

• You may submit only 1 entry

How to submit your entry
To submit your entry, simply post a link to your entry in this topic.

Please fill out the poll below:

• I would like to join
  • I would like to judge
  • I don’t want to join

0 voters

Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween!

10 Likes

@omtl you forgot

11 Likes

How many judges are max?

5 Likes

Hi.

4 Likes

I would love to join this comp, but since my app is broken, I guess I will have to judge.

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding Here 17 [OFFICIAL]

It’s already been tagged

2 Likes

Max is three (not including me)

Could we do trail art?

2 Likes

You can as long as you include some shape art. So I will allow Trail and Shape Art.

4 Likes

I would like to judge, :honeybee:cause ive never :honeybee:n one :honeybee:fore

4 Likes

I wrote all the usernames of the people who wanted to judge on a scrap of paper and put them all in hat, and then I drew from that hat. The 3 names I drew were:
@FearlessPhoenix @creationsofavillager and @Babyhorse3000

The people who did not get picked @Grizzlygoat1 @LunarEclispe @CB_Studios @RonAstern123 @Jye and @tankt2016 can still participate in the comp by submitting an entry. Tell me if you can! I totally understand if you can’t.

Just a reminder to @Cherry_Red @Dragongirl1264 @ExplodingDucks and @ashley.ballet to create a project a link it here! The results come out Friday, October 30th which means that you must have submitted your project by Thursday, October 29th.

8 Likes

I’m too busy then. Sorry I cannot participate.

3 Likes

Yay I will gladly judge the projects.

3 Likes

How if you cant play them?

3 Likes

I can use Awesome-E’s website.

3 Likes

want me to change the title to ‘trick-or-treat shape & trail art comp’?

2 Likes

Sorry I cannot…

2 Likes

Yes, and also in the qualifications section you know where I wrote ‘must be shape art’? Can you please change that to ‘Must be shape art, but you can use some trail art as long as there is some shape art included’ or something like that. Please and thank you!

2 Likes

I know :))
Still working on it and making it better :DD

1 Like