Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

it’s fine :))

i don’t think friday uses my method/i use friday’s method. i’m using a clone reduction system to have less useless overlapping clone (i can link you somewhere if you wanna learn more), i use a logarithmic search algorithm in my code because i’m lazy, and my clones are capable to autofill unoccupied lines (try to change the cloning value in the code and look at the magic [1] :)) )

ok fine ._. tysm :sweat_smile::purple_heart:

1. do not touch the number 5 ↩︎

4 Likes

Nah, it’s fine, I have my own method (Super quick to make). In fact I complete my last request (for @/Dragongirl1264) in 10 minutes. Also, I was already going to shoutout mini collab today so think of it as only one shoutout if you want ~(-_-)~

2 Likes

Cool. I shall purchase!

2 Likes

I have payed!

3 Likes

awesome - thanks!
and what a coincidence, i finished the request too!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12j9548suq

thank you for the hex trick, or otherwise this project will not have that much color :grin: really hope you enjoy it!

@HapPI314

if it’s filtered (which is the case rn), use this temporary link: Loading...

4 Likes

op got updated - you can now vote in the poll at the end of the post if you’d like to be tagged!

2 Likes

What is diep.io art suggestion?

Anyways I will make my order (Sorry for ordering so much, I just love your pixel arts! If you want, I’ll stop ordering)

Image :

Manual or Automatic? : automatic
How many pixels are there in height? : 300
Payment : Shoutout to @/DogIcing and @/DaughterOfHecate (app), shoutout to @/StarlightStudios (forum) and diep.io art suggestion (Once I figure out what that is lol)

3 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/2908

okay so basically it’s that :point_up_2: (piece 6) that’s a diep.io scene celebrating my birthday. if you want, you can give some ideas for other diep.io scenes and maybe i’ll draw them if i like them :))

and no it’s totally fine - although (non-mandatory) i’d like some manual requests too, because currently except a train :steam_locomotive: i have nothing in my pixel art album :(( i can’t add automatic pixel arts in it because it’s an automatic rising

1 Like

My order from: my count of the pixels by height is a little off but I’m 100% it’s lower than 50 pixels. Thanks!
There’s also a watermark in the lower right corner that says PT you could just like pretend it’s not there or just put the watermark in anyways.

4 Likes

im sadly not able to add the animation in it - does this picture seem ok for you? (not animated)

1 Like

Lol you requested Friday the same thing-

3 Likes

Oh sorry I forgot to delete the animation. Yeah that’s very good. The animation wasn’t supposed to be in there in the first place. Thanks

2 Likes

maybe a scene where maybe a scene where the overlord is saying ‘Is anyone online’ but everyone else (the tanks) are playing with a hopscotch logo?

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle

3 Likes

awesome!

im sadly still very very busy today, i think i’ll only be able to do the pixel art tmr :((

3 Likes

ok tri, i’ll give you 6 seeds if you make a 3x3 blue dot

3 Likes

wait what-

3 Likes

do it

1 Like

do what?

im genuinely confused

1 Like

make a 3x3 pixels dot

1 Like