Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

just wanna make sure, you’d like around 21 frames? i’ll go target this value and if i exceed you don’t need to pay more, and if i have less than 21 frames you can pay less :)
expecting date could be around the 3rd of august
and thanks for purchasing! :D

happi, your request will be done around 1 hour from now

1 Like

Ok
Sorry to change the order
Could I get 3 animated emoji?

Happy
Sad
Laugh

I’m willing to pay what it costs with a 4 seed tip

They could be as many frames as you fill fit

@Tri-Angle

1 Like

wait i’m a little confused - you want a happy, sad, and laughing toast?

1 Like

Yes sorry for the confusion and change of order

I’m willing to pay as much as it costs

1 Like

okay :+1: dont pay me first tho, only do it when i’ll finish the three requests - thx!

@HapPI314, i am very mad and sad at the result
this was a super huge pixel art request for my computer, the system crashed once and blablabla - and now when i run the pixel art i noticed the pixel art reader didn’t do his job correctly - there are pixels missing each 25 lines. i didn’t want to rerun the program again because it took me 5 hours, so i added a “code” ish to fill the pixels with fake color.

i am really sorry about this and i’m ready to pay you some seeds if you are not satisfied - does 20 seeds seems ok for you?

again, i’m really really sorry about this and i’ll investigate what happened in my string automatiser

5 Likes

Don’t worry! It doesn’t matter! WARNING: Do not pay, it still looks really cool

3 Likes

ah ok, you’re sure abt that?

2 Likes

Yes, I am very sure! Now, do not transfer seeds to me or I will do what @Impasta did except I will request a 2x2 dot.

3 Likes

wow ok /lh - and it was pandyy btw (@/innerpanda) :))

2 Likes

you mean innerpanda lol

3 Likes

tri, just a question, for your hexadecimal colours, do you use a string or do you input them manually?

2 Likes

i copy the hex code, manually edit it and put it in the project

1 Like

Why you mad?
I If posted this in my profile. It would be my best work ever.
/lh

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle, I’m ordering 2 manual pixel arts at the same time if that’s all right

2 Likes

yea sure! however it’ll take longer than what i wrote in the op because i have camp this week so i’m less free than usual

2 Likes

@Wally, your order is done! Thank you for being my first manual pixel art customer and I hope you enjoy your purchase! ;)

@Dragongirl1264, @RoadOcean and @DogIcing, your orders are done! Thank you so much for purchasing, it was completely a blast drawing them! I put the three orders in the drawing with hopscotch topic:

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3061?u=tri-angle

Thank you so much y’all for purchasing! :purple_heart:

ah, i always forget to tag those who voted in the poll: @HapPI314 @/Dragongirl1264 @Cutedogs1Forum @Innerpanda @/RoadOcean @Dolphin_Blast @CreativePenguin

6 Likes

lol you still used your semi-auto method
you wrote the strings down yourself, right though?

2 Likes

yes, this is completely manual

2 Likes

Wait you use artstudio?

3 Likes