Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Tri-Angle) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible for any of the transactions here.

Hello @/Rectangle!

It’s been months since I planned to do this - start my shop about arts, or more specifically on pixel arts. I know there’ve been a lot of pixel art topics recently, but I have one special thing that differentiates my shop and other people’s shop: I’m taking pixel art requests because I’m making a big album of pixel arts.

Pixel Art

Recreation of a picture of your choice into Hopscotch. Drawn my ultrapowerful URFPA Method 4th generation, that’s been developed beyond limits for over two months.

Manual Pixel Art

Fully written by me. Choose this option if you want your request to be in the mega album or if you simply enjoy handmade art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can choose to pay in seeds or not in seeds. Do not pay both!

Number of pixels* in height Cost (not in seeds) Cost (in seeds) Approximative delivery time**
10 - 50 pixels Free for once, then app shoutout (me) 2 :seedling: [1] 1 hour
51 - 100 pixels App shoutout (me) and forum shoutout (a user of your choice) 3 :seedling: 3 hour
101 - 190 pixels Way too much work for me. I only allow seeds for this. Sorry! I know it’s not ideal. 4 :seedling: 1 day

The pixel art should not be larger (width) than 250 pixels in order to fit in the album.

*pixel means a number of visible squares. The squares’ side lengths will be between 4 and 25 points.

**business days only. Visit “More technical QnA” section (bottom of the post) to have knowledge of this shop’s business days.

Automatic Pixel Art

Every step is done by a robot [2]. Choose this option for urgent requests, if you’re requesting a large number of pixel arts at once, or if your request size is bigger than the size allowed with manual pixel art. :alarm_clock:

You can choose to pay in seeds or not in seeds. Do not pay both!

Number of pixels* in height Cost (not in seeds) Cost (in seeds) Approximative delivery time**
50 - 125 pixels App shoutout (me) 2 :seedling: 1 hour
126 - 175 pixels App shoutout (me and a user of your choice) 4 :seedling: 2 hours
176 - 300 pixels App shoutout (me and a user of your choice), forum shoutout (a user of your choice) 6 :seedling: 3 hours
301 - 384 pixels Way too much work for me. I only allow seeds for this. Sorry! I know it’s not ideal. 8 :seedling: 4 hours

The pixel art should not be larger (width) than 512 pixels in order to fit on screen.

*pixel means number of visible squares. The squares’ side length will be between 2 and 4 points.

**business days only. Visit “More technical QnA” section (bottom of the post) to have knowledge of this shop’s business days.

:articulated_lorry: :dash: Delivery time: Within two days, usually less than 4 hours.

Digital Vertor Art

Fully drawn by me. This is purely for fun, you will not see it in any of my projects. And if you’re wondering, no, I do not put watermarks so enjoy

Requesting an emoji

:tada: Special announcement 7/28/2022: now, emojis can be about anything, not just diep.io characters! :tada:
Cute, expressive, and big eyes (if applies, lol). Can be used by anyone, anywhere, with a simple keyboard shortcut once you save the html code. Also awesome as a pfp.

Style Cost
Normal Shoutout (a user of your choice, app or forum)
Hand-drawn style App shoutout (me) or 1 :seedling:
2.5D App shoutout (me) or 1 :seedling:
Type of final product Cost
Normal (PNG) No extra cost
Animated (GIF) Only 1 :seedling: for each 2 frames

Costs add up depending on what applies to your request.

:articulated_lorry: :dash: Delivery time: Less than 1 day*. Could take longer depending on the size of your request.

*business days only. Visit “More technical QnA” section (bottom of the post) to have knowledge of this shop’s business days.

Requesting a big drawing

A bunch of characters together in a funny scene. Perfect for profile backgrounds.
Currently diep.io themed only due to the lack of experience.

Style Cost
Normal No extra cost
Hand-drawn style 2 :seedling:
2.5D Unavailable - not enough experience on this, I cannot guarantee a satisfying result.
Number of characters visible on screen Cost
Full characters 0.5 :seedling:/character
Partly hidden characters Free for 2, then 0.5 :seedling:/character
Type of final product Cost
Normal (PNG or JPEG) No extra cost
Animated (GIF) Start at 10 :seedling:, add 2 :seedling: for each extra frame.
Story (MOV) Start at 20 :seedling:, add 10 :seedling: for each second + negotiations needed because it’s crazy huge work.

Costs add up depending on what applies to your request.

:articulated_lorry: :dash: Delivery time: Less than 4 days. Could take longer depending on the size of your request.

*business days only. Visit “More technical QnA” section (bottom of the post) to have knowledge of this shop’s business days.

Order form

If you’re going to fill one of the forms here, thank you so much for supporting me, my shop and my pixel art album! I suggest you to pay after I tag you with the final product. Careful with forms - quote the one you need it!

Thank you for visiting my shop and I hope you’ll request something in the future <3 if you have already, tysm! :purple_heart:

- From your friend shaped as a triangle :3

More technical QnA

What are the “business days” of this shop?
The business days of this shop are friday, saturday, and sunday. This means I’m taking these entire days to complete every requests from my shop. I also work on non-business days, but I’m not as productive as these three days and I only work on requests I like.

You changed your price. What price do i pay now?
If the price on the day you paid is different from the new visible price, you are free to choose which to pay.

In the section “Details of all transactions”, why do some people have a star :star2: next to their username?
Because they are a top buyer in my shop and they deserve a star :D

Details of all transactions
User Paid for Request Status Product Expecting Date* Order form’s post
HapPI314 :star2: Automatic 175px height Done! - 5
RoadOcean Diep emoji Done! - 7
Dragongirl1264 Diep emoji Done! - 24
RoadOcean Diep emoji Done! - 28
HapPI314 :star2: Automatic 150px height Done! - 32
DogIcing Diep emoji Done! - 35
HapPI314 :star2: Automatic 300px height Done! - 47
Wally Manual ~30px height Done! - 49
Henry 3 animated emojis In progress Unknown 83
HapPI314 :star2: 2 manual 50px height Done! - 98

*for guidance only. all dates follow my timezone and my routine. i give my maximum to finish the request so please be patient :) well you don’t need to wait too long anyways soo…

Vote if you want to be tagged…
  • When I finish a pixel art request
  • When I finish a drawing request

0 voters

1. first, go use your free for once gift lol ↩︎

2. copy-paste, image cleaning, and final touches are done by me, but everything else (95%) is done by robots, which is why this is called “automatic”, and not “semiautomatic”. ↩︎

19 Likes

might need second post for future purposes :3

5 Likes

Ohh cool. Don’t have seeds on me yet

3 Likes

you can pay with “Cost (not in seeds)” option if you’d like to :))

3 Likes

My order @Tri-Angle

3 Likes

you deleted your check :joy:
it’s ok tho - working on it rn

4 Likes

Here. Hope you can read it

@Tri-Angle

3 Likes

so a diep.io green square - the super rare shape right?

3 Likes

Idk. I guess

3 Likes

What are you gonna pay lol

3 Likes

the price for normal-normal diep emoji, which is “Shoutout (a user of your choice, app or forum)”

3 Likes

I’ll throw in a free pixel art request as well @Tri-Angle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

?
sorry wdym?

also i was planning of finishing tonight before i go to bed but i met a technical issue and currently my algorithm is only at line 37 :(( so expect me tagging you tmr :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, thx tri-angle! I meant you could request a free pixel art from my shop as well!

2 Likes

I have completed my needed payment (I hope this is enough):

(@Tri-Angle)

3 Likes

I sent it :slight_smile: did you see?

3 Likes

thank you both! i edited the OP :))

roadocean yes i saw it

and happi you will receive your request very soon, in less than two hours if nothing unexpected happens in real live (family, computer crashed, etc etc)

3 Likes

yes yes very normal

3 Likes

exactly :PP

3 Likes

I meant not normal /hj

3 Likes