Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

Nah, it’s fine, I have my own method (Super quick to make). In fact I complete my last request (for @/Dragongirl1264) in 10 minutes. Also, I was already going to shoutout mini collab today so think of it as only one shoutout if you want ~(-_-)~

2 Likes

Cool. I shall purchase!

2 Likes

I have payed!

3 Likes

awesome - thanks!
and what a coincidence, i finished the request too!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12j9548suq

thank you for the hex trick, or otherwise this project will not have that much color :grin: really hope you enjoy it!

@HapPI314

if it’s filtered (which is the case rn), use this temporary link: Loading...

4 Likes

op got updated - you can now vote in the poll at the end of the post if you’d like to be tagged!

2 Likes

What is diep.io art suggestion?

Anyways I will make my order (Sorry for ordering so much, I just love your pixel arts! If you want, I’ll stop ordering)

Image :

Manual or Automatic? : automatic
How many pixels are there in height? : 300
Payment : Shoutout to @/DogIcing and @/DaughterOfHecate (app), shoutout to @/StarlightStudios (forum) and diep.io art suggestion (Once I figure out what that is lol)

3 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/2908

okay so basically it’s that :point_up_2: (piece 6) that’s a diep.io scene celebrating my birthday. if you want, you can give some ideas for other diep.io scenes and maybe i’ll draw them if i like them :))

and no it’s totally fine - although (non-mandatory) i’d like some manual requests too, because currently except a train :steam_locomotive: i have nothing in my pixel art album :(( i can’t add automatic pixel arts in it because it’s an automatic rising

1 Like

My order from: my count of the pixels by height is a little off but I’m 100% it’s lower than 50 pixels. Thanks!
There’s also a watermark in the lower right corner that says PT you could just like pretend it’s not there or just put the watermark in anyways.

4 Likes

im sadly not able to add the animation in it - does this picture seem ok for you? (not animated)

1 Like

Lol you requested Friday the same thing-

3 Likes

Oh sorry I forgot to delete the animation. Yeah that’s very good. The animation wasn’t supposed to be in there in the first place. Thanks

2 Likes

maybe a scene where maybe a scene where the overlord is saying ‘Is anyone online’ but everyone else (the tanks) are playing with a hopscotch logo?

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle

3 Likes

awesome!

im sadly still very very busy today, i think i’ll only be able to do the pixel art tmr :((

3 Likes

ok tri, i’ll give you 6 seeds if you make a 3x3 blue dot

3 Likes

wait what-

3 Likes

do it

1 Like

do what?

im genuinely confused

1 Like

make a 3x3 pixels dot

1 Like