Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

ik lol

3 Likes

@HapPI314 your request is ready! i really hope you enjoy it, and thank you for being my first customer!

something special people can notice is that my automatic pixel art does not have any color noises unlike almost every automatic pixelart here

The project is currently stuck in filter for an unknown reason - i didn’t add any pictures and there isn’t any filtered word…

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12j8454r4m

5 Likes

@RoadOcean your request is ready! I wasn’t sure if one single square was satisfying for ya so i added two other baby yellow square - one is happy the other one is afraid/sad :O

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3024?u=tri-angle

hope you enjoy! and thanks for purchasing :))

3 Likes

Okay, you got me lol, I’ll do it

3 Likes

I loved it thanks. I will definitely order more in the future

3 Likes

This is probably to quick, take your time

3 Likes

okay @Dragongirl1264 and @RoadOcean i have received your request but i sadly won’t be able to send you the requested product this month - i’m on my 12th artwork today :((

so basically i’ll finish the request but i’ll wait till august 1st to post it on the forum

RoadOcean can you use the new form? just one more question, the “payment” one :)) it helps me know what was the price before i change it just in case :blush:

4 Likes

There. This correct?

3 Likes

yes, perfecto - thx!

2 Likes

Also I wanted to know what platform you use for my emoji?

Edit: ok thanks

3 Likes

vectornator :))

3 Likes

Image :

Manual or Automatic? : Automatic
How many pixels are there in height? : 150
Payment : Shoutout to you and @Tabitha (I’ve already shoutouted you, do I do it again?) + free pixel art request from my shop if you want

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed. I don’t mind

3 Likes

no don’t do another time :))

oh thx :DD but i think ill still buy with seeds when i’ll request something

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ok, instead I’ll do a shoutout for @/Tabitha and a user of your choice

3 Likes

nop it’s fine, im happy you requested again so doing one shoutout only is okay ;)

you can choose whoever you want :)

2 Likes

Do you mind if I sell emojis in my shop too? It will be my art just in emoji form

2 Likes

Whoa! That’s so good! That’s kinda like Friday’s method but different in a way!

3 Likes

I insist on doing 2 shoutouts so I’ll shoutout Mini Collab + Mini Airways in one shoutout (Your project with @/Nobody was so cool!)

3 Likes