Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

Thanks! Really Nice!

3 Likes

I have paid! I put a lot of effort into this! (Shoutout to @RoadOcean)

3 Likes

Aww thanks. Means a lot

Edit: I will pay in a few hours

3 Likes

no, thank you for purchasing ;)

thank you! noted down

3 Likes

Update

This shop will not accept any new requests for at least one week. i have multiple requests to finish (remember I have some from the summer competition) so if you request anything from now i’ll temporarily put your order on hold until i’m less busy.

Small extra: yesterday i conceived in my head a new animated trail art method. I may put that item in my shop in the next few weeks/months so make sure to stay turned for it :)

4 Likes

@HapPI314, your orders are done! Thank you for the purchase, really enjoyed making these!

Tags - vote in the poll in the original post if you want to be tagged!

@HapPI314 @Dragongirl1264 @Cutedogs1Forum @Innerpanda @RoadOcean @Dolphin_Blast @CreativePenguin @DogIcing @moocow

9 Likes

Organization Update

Business days concept has been added to the original post under “More Technical QnA” folder. Delivery time has also been changed and it follows the concept of business days.

Requests follow-up

@Henry, I am now working on your request. There’s still no approximate delivery time, but theoretically I could maybe finish your request next sunday.

Payment follow-up

@RoadOcean, i still haven’t received your payment, which is “a shoutout to a user of your choice” :(( Simply link your project/post here so I can put a check next to your order! [1]

1. that check means if you have paid of not ↩︎

5 Likes

Hopefully you can do this

4 Likes

i can, however i’ll prioritize henry’s request, then summer comp requests, and i can do yours :))

however i could maybe not follow the order i mentioned above

2 Likes

i don’t mind how long it takes, but Ill start on the shoutouts!

I don’t get it-

3 Likes

OMG! I love it! Did you enjoy the mushrooms? :smiley:

2 Likes

tysm :DD :mushroom::mushroom:

2 Likes

Here is the payment

3 Likes

gotcha, ty!

3 Likes

Sketch or detailed description : A panda, drawn like a tank in the style of diep.io
Emoji or Full Drawing? : emoji
Style : Normal
Type of final product : normal PNG
Payment : shoutout to @Innerpanda

@Tri-Angle, is it ok to order now because of the summer comp? Or do you want me to cancel my order?

4 Likes

shout someone else out, I am not worthy

3 Likes

wait how am i supposed to draw that :joy:

2 Likes

You are!

3 Likes

Like a circle instead of a square, and it’s black and white, with rounded ears at the top but it has a tank head pointing to the right!

3 Likes

no lying! /hj /lh

4 Likes