Tri-Angle’s totally normal shop 🛒

tri, just a question, for your hexadecimal colours, do you use a string or do you input them manually?

2 Likes

i copy the hex code, manually edit it and put it in the project

1 Like

Why you mad?
I If posted this in my profile. It would be my best work ever.
/lh

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle, I’m ordering 2 manual pixel arts at the same time if that’s all right

2 Likes

yea sure! however it’ll take longer than what i wrote in the op because i have camp this week so i’m less free than usual

2 Likes

@Wally, your order is done! Thank you for being my first manual pixel art customer and I hope you enjoy your purchase! ;)

@Dragongirl1264, @RoadOcean and @DogIcing, your orders are done! Thank you so much for purchasing, it was completely a blast drawing them! I put the three orders in the drawing with hopscotch topic:

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3061?u=tri-angle

Thank you so much y’all for purchasing! :purple_heart:

ah, i always forget to tag those who voted in the poll: @HapPI314 @/Dragongirl1264 @Cutedogs1Forum @Innerpanda @/RoadOcean @Dolphin_Blast @CreativePenguin

6 Likes

lol you still used your semi-auto method
you wrote the strings down yourself, right though?

2 Likes

yes, this is completely manual

2 Likes

Wait you use artstudio?

3 Likes

That’s so cool
I bet annihilator and landline will look epic in manual form

3 Likes

artstudio + google docs for manual pixel arts

stitch thing + files + google docs + hopscotch (my pixel art reader is there) + ae builder for automatic pixel art

yes :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks! Really Nice!

3 Likes

I have paid! I put a lot of effort into this! (Shoutout to @RoadOcean)

3 Likes

Aww thanks. Means a lot

Edit: I will pay in a few hours

3 Likes

no, thank you for purchasing ;)

thank you! noted down

3 Likes

Update

This shop will not accept any new requests for at least one week. i have multiple requests to finish (remember I have some from the summer competition) so if you request anything from now i’ll temporarily put your order on hold until i’m less busy.

Small extra: yesterday i conceived in my head a new animated trail art method. I may put that item in my shop in the next few weeks/months so make sure to stay turned for it :)

4 Likes

@HapPI314, your orders are done! Thank you for the purchase, really enjoyed making these!

Tags - vote in the poll in the original post if you want to be tagged!

@HapPI314 @Dragongirl1264 @Cutedogs1Forum @Innerpanda @RoadOcean @Dolphin_Blast @CreativePenguin @DogIcing @moocow

9 Likes

Organization Update

Business days concept has been added to the original post under “More Technical QnA” folder. Delivery time has also been changed and it follows the concept of business days.

Requests follow-up

@Henry, I am now working on your request. There’s still no approximate delivery time, but theoretically I could maybe finish your request next sunday.

Payment follow-up

@RoadOcean, i still haven’t received your payment, which is “a shoutout to a user of your choice” :(( Simply link your project/post here so I can put a check next to your order! [1]

1. that check means if you have paid of not ↩︎

5 Likes

Hopefully you can do this

4 Likes

i can, however i’ll prioritize henry’s request, then summer comp requests, and i can do yours :))

however i could maybe not follow the order i mentioned above

2 Likes