Trending is out. Not working at all

Wow, not working at all.

Is this happening for you?

• Yes
  • No
  • My internet is down and I don’t know

0 voters

@OMTL

@SmileyAlyssa, @Madi_Hopscotch_, @Liza, @Rodrigo, @awesomeonion, this is a universal problem.

Yes I have this problem too. My WiFi at school was weird today, so at least I know it’s not that.

Hm…that’s weird. My iPad doesn’t have the latest update though. Btw, yes, I have it

have no ipad

Yeah this was happening to me. @SmileyAlyssa this seems to be a universal problem.

Yeah. Happened to me too. Possibly a glitch?

#RIPTRENDING it’s Soo sad but good. Cause less drawings? I Guess? I mean hopscotch is for coding.

Well…HS is a coding platform, but drawing pads have to be coded at some point. And…it’s really a place for creativity…but it would be nice to see more of a 50/50 than a 90/10

Sophia, lgbot

Although. Some people take the drawing and start. Or just copy from one CODED

i personally think drawing is fine if you actually put effort into your art. and also try try to code a bit.

but honestly most people just chat and rp while drawing so. ://

This is a weird bug. I haven’t heard anything from THT about it but hopefully they are working on fixing the problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe they are fixing bugs in trending currently. Idk if they can do that online without doing an update though.

Well they can changed many thing ad they want with the community and posting projects and the tabs without an update, because that part of the app is connected directly online. If it were all updates we would need to update every time someone would post a project. Updates are for changes to the player and editor,

I messaged the Hopscotch Team about this issue, hopefully trending will be up and working again tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Yep… it’s weird idk why it’s doing that…

Yipes! Yes, we upgraded some stuff on our server yesterday and it looks
like that broke.

Trending REMOVED from HS!

Happens to me all of the time. Try going to your projects, play around a bit, then go back.

Well, on the that I am using right now has an old HS version, and they temporarily removed Trending due to these issues (at least on my device). Here is a screenshot:

they deleted it :(((

I can’t even see trending ■■■