Trail invisibility block

A feature that I’d like to see in hopscotch is a set invisibility block for drawing trails. It would be useful for projects where you need to overlap trails but still be able to see both of the trails. It would be very helpful for making drawing pads and doing trail art.

Here is a drawing I made of what it would look like

17 Likes

Ohh yes that would be a very cool feature, especially for mixing colors and such.

11 Likes

Nice idea, and I agree!

10 Likes

So trail opacity? Good idea, this has been proposed before I think and I know I want it:)

8 Likes

Interesting.
Great idea!

8 Likes

This idea has been brought up before in addition to trail shapes. It would be a nice addition.

8 Likes

That (and trail layers) would be awesome!

8 Likes

That would be a nice block to have in Hopscotch.
We can use it to give a watercolor effect.

9 Likes

This is something I was thinking about and missed as late as today. It would be amazing to have this! While you can achieve almost the same result with darker or lighter colors sometimes, you can never mix colors or have trails overlap each other with the layers below still visible, which is something at least I have missed.

9 Likes

Alpha channels would be so nice.

6 Likes

This concept would come in very handy, as you would no longer need to rely on giant text blocks and shapes as much, when your project has a lot of scenes (which contribute more to crashing than trail art). A z-index for trail art of some sort would save so much storage.

8 Likes

Yes, exactly!

3 Likes