Trail art sheep help

hopscotch
helpwithcode

So in making a trail art sheep for my friend irl. The ear was normal, until I put it into an ability/custom block. Then this happened:

Here is the code.

Can anyone solve this?

So the ability is the problem. Hmmm. Copy and paste?

Can I have the link? :D

Btw that is pretty cool

Delete the Flip block. That's the only difference I see between the two codes. :slight_smile:

I think it's because you have more than one object simultaneously using that ability block, so the values get messed up. If you have two objects using the block at the same time, the rate at which the value is increased or decreased is doubled, if there are three objects, it would be tripled, so on. It's tedious, but I'd make values for each of the objects. :D
Or, figure out a way to compensate for the doubled rates. You can use the same value for everything, but make sure they all start at exactly the same time.
Good luck with your project! It looks awesome :D

I made the ability/custom block to make it more neat. And now the ear won't get smaller. I'm frustrated.

I understand. I had to make a ton of changes I don't really like in my game I'm working on because the clones wouldn't work and I was to lazy to fix it.

@Bananadog the values are different. One is 'ear' and one is 'ear '

Make sure the values you used are different. You may have accidentally picked the same value for both.

Problem solved! @PopTart0219 @Kiwicute2016 @BuildASnowman @Mathgirl @SmilingSnowflakes @Gilbert189 can you close this?

Maybe put a screenshot of when it's done >:D

@ me if you would like to recycle. :slight_smile: