Trail Art Project

Would anyone want to work on a trail art project. I've missed out on a few chances that turned out to be featured!

8 Likes

We could try a trail art of an emoji

1 Like

Nobody replied so I made dis

6 Likes

It's good. More like great.

1 Like

That's awesome! :3

2 Likes

I want to make a trail art nature project but I think I know someone to make it...

2 Likes

Calling @CreationsOfaNoob
You would be good for making trees :evergreen_tree:
Spruce trees to be exact

3 Likes

@aabb1111
Random likes :DD

2 Likes

Anyone can. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree: And a cactus :cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus: And a Christmas tree :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

That looks amazing fren!

Hi!

Do you want me to make a spruce tree trail art?

3 Likes

Yeah but I think we should try a different tree

2 Likes
1 Like