Trail art OC challenge, if your an artist or trailartist feel free to come!

Hi Hopscotcher's!!
Here is my first artist/trail art contest for all coders!!! The challenge is code your OC!!! You can use pixel art, trail art or shapes! Feel free to do other OC's with the owners permission or do your favourite drawing and simplify it!!!

• if you've already coded it maybe code it agin but with a different technique or different OC

• entries are due by July 30th

• have fun!!!

Have fun, entries due 30th July. I will do one too! When you've finished give me the link and i will tell the winner on the 1st of August

If you have any questions just ask me!

I'm going to try to do this one with pixel art! :smiley::smile:

Ok! <if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask!!

i dont have an oc anyways.

Hmm... maybe code a character or a movie character (even a trail art honk!!!)

What a coincidence! I just had a draft of my OC trail art in HS. (that has been sitting there 2 months ago)

I'm not sure if I'll enter or not, my iPad is glitching which is pretty bad... maybe I can share with my brother's iPad, but it's kinda hard bc he's working on his game: Dreams

Will anyone join?? ;-;

If I have time I might join! :0

I don't know how to make pixel art or trail art though ;-;

I can/teach you! :smiley:

Really? :D thank you!

You're really good at pixel art :0

Nobody joined ;-;

I most likely will! :smiley:

Well, if I can try to pixel art a drawing

That's too hard so I'll just do I cat

Okay, this I've gotta do!
Maybe I should make a new OC for this...nah, I'm not that creative or productive.
Don't quote this for some kind of hidden message or anything, that's not gonna happen. It's probably just some random filler text, so don't bother. Don't get your hopes up. It's not worth it. I mean you could, if you really wanted to. Or not.

Wow! This sounds awesome!!! I think I’ll try trail art for the first time in a long time! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:! Thanks for hosting this fun challenge Dolphin_coders!