Topic Portal v3

topics

I don’t know if another one exists, but as far as I know, this is the 3rd topic portal, well over year after @CreationsOfaNoob’s version.

Topic Portal

Hopscotch Help

Hopscotch Help goes here!
The “My Project is Stuck in the Filter” Topic
A Sine and Cosine Tutorial
Guide to using HSB Colors

Forum Help

Forum Help goes here!
Welcome Guide For New Users!
NewComer Lounge And Safe Place
Pretty Much Information For All Newcomers (✿◠‿◠)
The "I don't have access to my own topic" / "Could you take this out of the lounge?" topic
OMTL Overuse/Misuse

Projects/Collabs

Projects/collabs goes here!
Hopscotch March Madness 2019 – MORE team members needed! No sabotage please! ONLY THE JUDGES AND TANKT RUN THE COMP

General Topics

Awesome_E’s Topic | ᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏf ᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴩɪᴄ - ʜᴏᴩsᴄᴏᴛᴄʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ_ᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴩʀᴏ ʀɪᴄᴋʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ -fᴜᴡᴀ | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ | ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ ʜᴀʙɪᴛᴀᴛ
Hopscotcher's General Topic 😎 (aka the fun house) (Yeehaw) (fun) (fun with Hopscotcher) (fun with gwetv) (fun with other people) Come join us to get 0% off car insurance!
CoM’s Gt of random stuff and memes | I think it’s pretty great. -Hopscotcher | CoM is awesome and an excellent coder! -MewtwoCreator 🐎(CoM is awesome!- GweTV) CoM Rules!-HH | CoM is coolio -Fea
DestineViolet's Topic
Year Of Cod 🐟 —tankt2016’s second GT Kittenz for life/ Tankt rocks/ Tankt papers/ Tankt scissors!. Tankt is the best -JACG and CoM and Apricity / Tankt is many cools -Fuwa / Tankts pretty cool -Tv /Tankt is one of the coolest people here. U roc -Fearless
𝕄𝕖𝕨𝕥𝕨𝕠ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔! (✿◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚(っ◔◡◔)っ(How's Your day? Hope its good :D) (Everyone's Awesome!) Mewtwo is amazing!-CoM
JACG’s general top-ick lol this is fun lets do text tricks!
Definitely not MobCraft’s general topic
Mathgirl's Project Updates and Announcements (general topic)
Rodrik834’s general topic! (Lots of topicness on this topic)
Mission Impossible’s General Topic!

Misc

A Coding Club and Safe Place 🏳️‍🌈
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/mentai-health-topic-3/47951?u=tankt2016
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/cts-pol-topic-for-comic/49059?u=tankt2016
iPad and Camera Photography
Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 19 [OFFICIAL]

14 Likes

I could help?

2 Likes

This is a community effort, so feel free!

2 Likes

yooooo mobcraft

1 Like

yo-yo to you too

idk u

1 Like

ha i gtg

idc

3 Likes

e

wow it’s you

1 Like

This seems great!
Thanks for making this Topic Portal topic!

1 Like

I remember your original one

1 Like

Back in the days…those were some good days

2 Likes

Thanks! Feel free to help, too.

Yes, true…
These are great days too, more coders have joined : )

2 Likes

I will be honest, I think around 2 or so years ago was what I’ll call the Golden Age of Hopscotch. Lots of major innovations started around that time and that was when a good amount of Hopscotchers reached their peaks. There was a massive flood of plays around that time (it started to wane a bit later).

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it went down during 2017…

1 Like

Oh, I remember these! They are really helpful for newbies and other people as well, if they just want to look for some good topics.

1 Like

revive number 2

revive number 3