My typing is lagging, whatever,
So I’m thinking of creating a simple version of:
I know it’s complex and all but let’s start off by simplifying it:
- There’s one city (idk, Viridian?)
- Around the city is an endless area of open fields with patches of grass.
- Unfortunately I will have to pixelate Pokemon which will take forever
- You will start with a starter and that’s the only Pokemon you battle with.
- You catch other Pokemon but they are dumped into your PC (too many will make coding hard for me)
- When you use a move it is randomised.
- Your goal is to find and catch a legendary.
I know that this is different, but I’m trying to make it easier for me to code.
And for you guys:
Around how many Pokemon should there be in the game? (remember that I have to pixelate all of them)
- 20-50 (This will seriously take forever)
I know that very few of you guys pixelate texts, but does anyone have an efficient way of doing so, even cloning which will be faster?
- If you do not procrastinate, yes
- Maybe, depending on your motivation
- No (inform me why)
BTW this is all Gen1.
Thanks for putting time and effort to read this! (^_^)