[TOP SECRET] how to make a score in geometry dash

Hi! In the next post, you will learn how to make a score in geometry dash! Exciting?C’mon! Let’s get coding!

7 Likes

Isn’t that just a when bumps increase?

3 Likes

usually I explain how in the first post—maybe make a new post explaining how and ask a leader to edit that post into the OP?

4 Likes

Please notice this project.

In the you, there is top secret code!
The next post will tell you how do you do that! Is it a puzzle? Let’s crack it!
2 Likes

Over here is the code!

The code

First, keep in mind that you should use a when touching block and if the whatever your thing you jump over touches a secret text or object, increase the score by one. It’s really easy, isn’t it!

3 Likes
  1. You should have put the tutorial in the OP
  2. How is this top secret
  1. ?

Otherwise cool

2 Likes

The ‘you’ is actually a text with code that allows to increase the score and very few people know that.That’s why I called it top secret.

2 Likes

Well it’s not a secret now
Cool technique tho:)

2 Likes

Use when bumps edge and then check if position is less than 100. That requires less objects meaning less lag. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the second one we have here.

1 Like

Also the Y O U is visible, maybe set invisibility to 99.99

No 99.99 doesn’t work with collisions, the ax is 99.5

2 Likes

I usually set 99
It’s enough

1 Like

Ah, 99.9 used 2 work :thinking:
Og hsers 4 the win

2 Likes

I am one
And I am dum
Anyways lgbot

1 Like

Just a tip to make your op more exciting: make sure the information (in your case how to make a score in geometry dash) is included in your op, so people will want to read on :wink:.

Maybe you could ask a leader to edit you top secret information into your op. Just a suggestion :slight_smile:. I’m so excited to crack the code! Have a nice day!

You don’t really need another block for this, like FW said, use when bumps edge