Too many quotes!

help
quoting
stop
smileyalyssa

First @SmileyAlyssa you are fine but thes like every 15 projects there's a quote one. I love the idea but bring it down a notch

I personally love the quotes, they're super inspiring! Try thinking about how others feel about them! :wink:

I agree, but same thing with art, we can't just tell them to stop. I mean next thing we know, we'll have a #quotes

I love them. Love them but there's to many

I think it's fine as long as people are actually coding to make the quotes awesome and beautiful.

Like @Paydent12 said like art, if you ask them to stop, they just may not stop, it's just what they like to do. I make quotes too and people like them. 1 got rising, it's just what some like to do, but I respect your opinion:D- Crazy_cake

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I agree! If you see one of my recent projects, you could see a quote project that took me a lot of effort and time! It has over 100 text objects. If you take a look at some quote projects, you'll see that coding letters and switching into different fonts can be hard. Although, I don't think that quotes will be so popular that it would create a new tag! :sweat_smile:

SmilyAlyssa I love your Quotes there AWESOME!! So don't let anyone tell you can't post them! Are you kidding? I am OPPOSED with your page! Your famous on HS so don't let anyone tell you that you can't use quotes!!

~ Yandere-Chan:ribbon:Β©

Seriously look up it says "@smileyAllisa was fine" that was totally un nesasay

Jeez... Just trying to be nice...

But I find that rude, your sayed its cool love it blah blah when I already..... Never mind

It's fine, maybe they just didn't see:)

Remember this isn't worth fighting about!

You just ignored what I posted now who's talken please just ughhhhhhhh

You don't like quotes! I can't come up with any of them

Edit:sorry about my option

I do, just not a lot of them :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

We should probably stop posting right and take a deep breath, let's not fight, remember that this topic is for a nice discussion on quotes.

Calm

Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths

Deep breaths

I'm sorry but I am mad at her. I'll calm down but look in my shoes she ignores me then instants me

Don't worry, I understand what you mean. :wink:

Did anyone listen to the calming music I added