Tomorrow's my 100th day on the forum! EDIT: Today is my 100th day on the forum!

So I've been on every day since like... June? End of June? I've been on every day since my 8th day on! But I'm SO devoted to this forum. I started slowing down on the forum after like... my 20th day, but I've never stopped. I've always stopped in at one points or another everyday! Anyways, I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I remember my 100th day...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEY YEY YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, never mind. I never had a 100th day.

XD! I was wondering why you said that! Don't think it'll never come though! If you keep working you'll get there! You'll also get regular on the way there!

Oh, now my one key on my keyboard popped off.

Are you using a MacBook Air? It happens all the time for me! XD

Just pop it back in XD

I've actually been on hopscotch for a while, but just with different accounts. That was when I new nothing about coding and didn't know about the forums.

That's why it says KarmicSans2

Congrats!! You should do something special to celebrate it. : D

CONGRATUVERYLATIONS! @KVJ

Congrats! I'm almost on my 200th day :D

Woah! This is honestly one of the nicest, bestest, friendliest forums out there! @Liza

Yay congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I just recently had my 250th day, so I know how happy you are! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

OMG :100: days!!!!

:-0

0-:

PARTY
PARTY

╔═══╗──────────────╔╗───╔╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║─────────────╔╝╚╗──║║───╔╝╚╗
║║─╚╬══╦═╗╔══╦═╦══╬╗╔╬╗╔╣║╔══╬╗╔╬╦══╦═╗
║║─╔╣╔╗║╔╗╣╔╗║╔╣╔╗║║║║║║║║║╔╗║║║╠╣╔╗║╔╗╗
║╚═╝║╚╝║║║║╚╝║║║╔╗║║╚╣╚╝║╚╣╔╗║║╚╣║╚╝║║║║
╚═══╩══╩╝╚╩═╗╠╝╚╝╚╝╚═╩══╩═╩╝╚╝╚═╩╩══╩╝╚╝