To SabatogeWarning!(and all)

hopscotch

Well, hello, it's me, a Mario!

@SabotageWarning is leaving Hopscotch because of he doesn't get enough attention. I was at this point at one time of my Hopscotch carrer. My sir/madame, no one should ever quit because of popularity. Hopscotch isn't about popularity. Hopscotch is about learning drag and drop code and have fun with all of the others. If you say to another that if you put some effort into your code, that is just saying that they are bad at coding. @SabotageWarning has lots of very good projects. People were saying that he needed more effort, he has enough effort. You don't need popularity, people get attention of astounding new projects that no one has ever thought of. If you make a great project and you think that, go to a family member or a friend and ask them if it is good. Then you should get some feedback from them. All you need to get some crowds over your projects is, a game or something that is brand new and can start innovation.

HOPSCOTCH IS NOT ABOUT POPULARITY, IT IS ABOUT MAKING GAMES AND MOVIES THAT HAVE CODE IN IT.

Mario, is out!

#stopcyberbullying

This took me 10-15 minutes to figure out to write and to type it out. So please do not say anything mean.

when did he get bullied tho?

Correct!

I'm flattered, but I don't think that you needed to go through all of this trouble to make something like this. People should check you out, @Phase_Admin instead of me. You're the hard-working coder! :blush:

Seriously? He just asked what Hopscotch is!

But he is back! That's what counts!

I knew you were still here

Don't be rude

how was it rude??? :confused:

Why is SW getting sympathy for this?

HE SPAMMED WALRUSES AND BUCKETS

This makes me very happy! But you still are great!

Ikr!
Edit this with you answer.

I agree, trying to find out why a person was acting like that isn't rude -Ihasfluffycupcakes
Yeah!

Not trying to be rude, but seriously guys...

That just made me laugh :joy:

IKR?

He said he gets flagged more times than the hair on your head...

true he also posted offensive about Funky 63

He really did on my recent topic

Wait WHAT really?

He said woohoo! When funky said he quit

yea he said he was happy Funky 63 left
I was really upset even though I didn't comment there