To poptart, OIO, t1, Madi, bubblyoreo,sassysinger, and hopscotch team

helpwithcode

do any of you want to make a project with me plz plz reply soon

wow woman

@Wow_woman, are you done with the background on Tap Titans?

@Wow_woman,

Your invitation is so nice. Flattering! Thank you!

I am so slammed with things this week, I don't think I am gonna be very useful. I am working on a grant application today. Yuck! Pulled an all-nighter last night on it, and now I'm a zombie. And it isn't going to get any easier for a few days. Bummer, because I was wanting to upload / publish a couple of things soon, but that will have to wait. I'm trying to do a 3D game. Right now, I'm not sure I can even see in 3D! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But you've made me curious... What are you thinking of making?

I know you didn't invite me, but I'd be willing to. @Wow_woman

I have nearly done it will be published tomorrow I just want a quick rest ok

@Phase_Studios that's to you

That is quite a funny reply:joy:

i get kinda punchy on no sleep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And the sad part is... i'm still at it!

Even in this state of mind, i still can't help wondering what @Wow_woman has in mind to create in her collab project. I guess after she gets her rest (the irony!) I'll have to tune in to find out.

Yeah I don't mean sleep I mean rest relax
So do you elegant to make a special game like a model fashion show a length dimension or why don't you make a suggestion @oio yeah ok

What's a grant form @oio

@Wow_woman,

It's where you write a big report about a useful idea that you have been working on and ask a government agency for money, so you can actually do your project for real. Or finish it. Lots of ideas take money to make them happen. Mine is one of those. If it's a good enough idea and report, then they give you the money and say, "Here! Good Luck! Tell us how it goes!" (happy face) If not, then they say, "Mm... Don't call us. We'll call you." (sad face).

i hope you'll get to code something cool, in your next project. Maybe something you haven't tried yet! And good luck on you project with @Phase_Studios. Thank you for inviting me. :blush:

-oiox

So are you doing a project with me @oio

Wish I could. Right now, I have to work with these people who want me to finish this project for the thing I just wrote about. But nope, for now, I would just be so sleepy that I would slow you down. I can't even really finish my own Hopscotch projects for a little while. Maybe later though! :smiley: I think it could be fun. I have a very busy not very fun week. Not disappointed, I hope?

Not at all
You get it beauty sleep and get your project done

And I can wait for u

I'd love to make a project with you @Wow_woman but unfortunately I don't have as much time to code on Hopscotch at the moment due to school :confused: Thank you for inviting me to a collaboration though!

I am the same as t1 sorry. And I am sorry for the late reply.