To @MagmaPOP hopscotch

helpwithcode

@MagmaPOP you are amazing but I've got a question how do you get ideas?
I really like your projects especially the Minecraft sneak up please reply thanks-FruityMilkshake as @Hermione

First I get an idea somehow and then i try to code... :sweat_smile:
There is no real process behind my ideas. Maybe I get inspired by another project or something else.

OK...
I'l, try that!

@MagmaPOP my name is FruityMilkshake and I started following you!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, its a black trail cowered by a white trail that slightly below the black one! :wink: @seawolfwerehorse

Yeah, two! :wink: @seawolfwerehorse

Isn't everyone already automatically following @MagmaPOP?

If the when blank bumps blank rule is in the same entity that has a ton of clones all the clones will try to do that rule. So if the rule is when blank bumps blank set size 1000, all the clones will set size 1000 at the same time. That creates a lot of lag! :wink:

When the thingy bumps a 3D object it bumps multiple objects/layers ... that makes the rule run very many times!
@seawolfwerehorse

You can solve it by adding a shadow. The shadow is one entity so you can make 'when thingy bumps shadow' rules!

@MagmaPOP do you have any ideas? I need something to code (a game) and I am stuck, and I cant ask my old friends for help

Not really... sorry! :sweat_smile: @PopTart0219

Its okay, im coding and orchestra piece anyways. I had to cover my name p, which i forgot to do in the last post which I deleted. Anyways, it will keepme busy.

And don't feel sorry. I ask for too much