To @Liza, Plz help me!

help

Is the IP address banned? :0

@kiwicute2016 Do you know? :3

Do you usually log onto the Forum at school? That may be the problem.

I don't know much about IPs, though. :smile:

That is what happens to me, too!

I think it has something to do with our wifi- because our accounts were made with the BLS one. So it looks like me, you, and some others in the BLS school district have the same iPad, because we all have the same IP address! Just stay logged in when you get home, because you can only log in/out on the school's wifi. That's all we can really do.

I emailed The Hopscotch Team about this already, and they don't know what's happening. I just know it has something to do with our school district, and we can't do anything about it :frowning:

Yes!

Off topic sorry!

@PopTart0219 can you please post this in thr topic you just closed? I flagged and was trying to reply but you closed it before I could :sweat_smile:

Hi, @CarolynHolloway! Welcome to the forum! :tada::grinning:

Listen, on the Hopscotch forum, we aren't allowed to show our face. This website is public, anyone could come and see that!

I suggest reading the community guidlines for more info.

No... I don't think so. I did nothing wrong...

But what's wrong with showing my face? I bet my name is really common so what's wrong?

I can't really. It just logs me out when i get VPN

Anyone could see that and try to track you down. @Liza, who created Hopscotch, said no pictures or or last names!
Have you learned about internet saftey?

I suggest reading the community guidlines for more info.

Well Hopscotch is a very anonymous site. If you know people IRL of HSF, great, but you don't need to show your face here. Also, HSF is for talk about HS, so asking "am i pretty" doesn't reallt fit with those guidelines.

@SmileyAlyssa gave good comments, you need to be safe on the internet

I'm not changing it because that's silly. How could any of this stuff be dangerous? Also am I pretty?

It does? That's weird...

It is dangerous. People here could be adults, that are not very nice people.

please note i'm not saying that there definitely is, it's just you can't be sure.

@CarolynHolloway, GBOT
(Get back on topic)
Can we plz get back on topic? I know this is serious, but still. We could be flagged.

If you want to show your face, keep that to social media. It's dangerous, and know that Hopscotch isn't responsible if anything happens to you.
@Kiwicute2016 @PopTart0219 @anonymous @BuildASnowman help?

Alright! Now lets get back on topic, and talk about this somewhere else! :grinning:

Dangerous things can take place on the Internet, and (hopefully) you can stay out of it—by not sharing personal information about yourself. ;3

Exactly
Lets plz get on topic

@DaPurpleMan1, I don't know what has happened, but I log onto forum in lots of places, so i dont know why it wont let you :/

Me too! My safari just reloads and im out.. WAIT I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO