To all 'famous' hopscotchers

Hello.

This is for like for... @MagmaPOP and... Err wait no... His too good. Umm... @OrangeScent1 or @CreationsOfaNoob...

CAN YOU GIVE ME AND OTHERS TIPS ABOUT HOW TO BE FAMOUS.

That's all. Mabye @hansonnoah. Thanks.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is just some tips on making good projects...

Thanks guys! One problem though. I not much of a coder. I like to draw. And I don't really know where to start. Anyway do DID help if you feel useless.

You too @PandaBlossom. Tips?

Um. Nope. I'm not famous, but I would recommend not doing RP's, or if you DO do them, make a separate account, make a selection of projects, yeah, idk, as you know, I'm not famous! Plus, I <3 your drawings! They are soooooooooooooooooo good! Keep on going, and you will get there!
For @Puppylover111 (i know it's bad, sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

You're fairly famous. You get like 50 likes and it just normal. I have nearly got 50 likes on a project. But yeah. I don't like RPs', it's not like you can see anyone so what's the point. Anyway. Thx I <3 <3 <3 your drawings! (PS: can I give you a tips with your drawings; mabye make the shoulders a bit littler. Well IDK. I a... Err... Descent drawer.

Thanks, I suc.k at drawing shoulders, but I draw full bodies quit good which is weird! And, saying 50 likes is normal for me, it isn't! I freak out when I get 5! Yes, I am very weird! And I'm NOT famous! You are awesome! I can't think of any tips for you, because you are SO good!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Err... What should I say. I promise this is good. I'm not mad. I'm not speechless but... IDK. Thanks anyway.

Thanks @seawolfwerehorse! I'll try. I'm not allowed on much soo.... Still. I'll try my best!

...? I don't understand?

Me neither... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol... I know dis is off topic, and I'm gonna switch over to the drawing topic, but, how does this look...? The proportions are WAAAAAYYY'off...meh... Like o said, I will post this in the drawing topic :wink:

That's SOOOOOOO COOL! Can't wait to see the finished product! Which topic will you be on?

The drawing topic, the new one :wink: (aka the one that @OrangeScent1 made, I think!)

Can you '#' it?

I @ed you :D

I am not famous at ALL, but I do have some tips.
1. Work really hard at coding
2. Have a wide variety of projects
3. Use the forum to get help, and make friends!
Those are mine. :smile: