Well, people want to avoid getting flags. This will be hard for new users, just so you know. And sorry to use some people as an example, just please don't start a flame war. That's a way to teach you the error of your ways.
First of all…
- Don't get off-topic.
- Stay out of flame wars.
- Don't use emojis. Instead, tell the person not to do that with or emojis.
- Don't say "You're not the boss of me. ". Your brain is the boss of you, and some people are just giving you tips, like me.
- Don't get caught up in the "rekt" thing. That's getting off-topic.
- Don't use swear words of any region. It annoys people.
- Don't say that one person is the best. Just say, "I think ________ is the best." Other people might have different opinions.
- Don't say if you think one person is the worst or bad at something (unless you're the one you're talking about). That could hurt someone's feelings.
- Don't make someone feel unwelcome.
- Don't make someone feel unloved.
- Don't make someone feel uncomfortable.
- Follow the Community Guidelines.
- Respect others.
- Respect others' opinions.
- Respect others' ideas.
- Respect others' differences.
- Be kind.
- Don't rage out on people.