Tips for starting a TAG LIST

Hi all!
I am going to share some tips for starting a tag list. First of all, remember that you can’t create groups anymore, so the only tag lists we can have is simply just a list of people who want to be tagged attached to every topic and/or post!

• First, make a topic!
    Make a topic telling others that you are starting a tag list! People can post to that topic when they want to join, and simply add their tag to the list!
  • Use the “Hide Details” option
    Use the Hide details option! It makes the list look much cleaner and accessible!

Try to create really good and helpful topics, because honestly, those topics are what get more people interested in joining your tag list!

Don’t forget that you can’t/shouldn’t force others to be a part of your tag list, or tag people that do not want to be tagged. OMTL and POMTL are exceptions to this, obviously.

Also, if you have a general topic, it is a smart idea to create posts on there (like announcing stuff) and tag your tag list! This will just help you build a bond between your tag list and really help you make some solid friends on the forum!!

And lastly, it may be clever to tell the people you tag WHAT you are going to tag them in. For my tag list, they pretty much know that I tag them in my GT posts and topics!! I don’t tag them in every single one of my replies (and I suggest you don’t do that either, its kind of excessive)

So, create a tag list!!! Let me know if you have any more tips for tag lists that you would like to share!!!

If you would like to join MY tag list, simply let me know and I will add you in!

Here is my current tag list!!
@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@yaygirls
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825

(Not using the “Hide Details” for this topics’ purposes)

Thanks for reading!!!

Great topic! The ability of asking someone to create groups would be nice to have though.

I know, and I agree.

But since we don’t have that, we have to do the best we can with what we’ve got!

Ok, thanks for that I guess.

Wow! Amazing topic! @the_dancer, you make really good and detailed topics. I can’t wait to see what you do next. Keep up the great work!

Interesting topic! You gave very good tips for starting a tag list.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your kind words!

Thank you!! I am glad you liked the tips!

You’re welcome! You did a great job on this!

You’re absolutely right.

How do i make a group?