Hi! Okay, so a lot of people have topics that they like, have worked hard on, or is something like a club that they want to stay active so that they can continue it. For some topics, they just naturally stay alive because enough people use them. Others are often forgotten. Anyway, here is a tip for keeping your topic alive.
Getting people into it
Some people might generally like a topic or use it a lot, but others will kinda fade away from it. If your topic is a club or something else that is supposed to be used frequently, try to get people into the topic more so that they will go to it more frequently.
Ways to get people into your topic:
- Try to have an activity atleast every five days or so.
- Try to make it seem more "official".
- Make sure there's plenty to do in the topic.
- Make sure everyone is having fun.
(Some of those will depend on the topic.)
Now you can edit in your own tips. Edit your tips into the "details" list below.
• If a topic seems "dead", try bumping it and tagging all the people who participated!
- Make challenges/art! -DECODECO
Edit your ideas here!
Don't change anything else about the topic.
Thanks for reading!