Tile Data CORRUPTION 😱

Yep i did it is a simple problem

2 Likes

Thanks!

not simple enough where i can solve it

1 Like

I probably will have pictures

3 Likes

The tiles not being placed in the right place when you tap on the screen is due to the tile data not being the right length. Happens to me all the time.

The workaround is to use all letters instead of numbers (as numbers are why it’s the wrong length).

3 Likes

Oh thank you! I will test it now!

1 Like

It’s working! Can a leader not close this topic invade new bugs pop up? Thanks so much @/Crosbyman64 !

6 Likes

Please check this post…

4 Likes

nope, you can mark solutions to help other people with similar issues or just for convenience

we also try to leave these open --even if solved-- so people can ask more questions as they come up afterwards. ss has specifically request that in this instance but thats also general practice.

5 Likes

This is more true for the bugs category since it’s an easy indication of which bugs still occur and which ones don’t. Additionally, a topic with solved status doesn’t necessarily mean we close it right away, as we always want to make sure that OP’s inquiry is actually answered.

I could probably improve the verbiage on the Bugs Category Best Practices topic, but before closing any of them, we review the OP, solved post, and confirm that it’s what they intended if we aren’t 100% sure.

5 Likes