Project link: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12l4sx5o6p

1-sentence description of the issue:
The tile data is corrupting
What do you want your code to do?
Work
What is the code currently doing?
NOT. WORKING.

Here’s a video of it not working

Please fix the bug where tiles won’t place correctly and it creates different tiles on n random places when you tap. And REMIX when you found the solution please and thank you! (I’ve dealt with this before and I thought I fixed it but it’s back)
@ShiningStars @CodeHelp

8 Likes

Don’t get your buttons pressed if I used corrupted wrong it makes my code sound cooler so play along /j

5 Likes

can you explain what you want it to do compared to what its doing? because i dont see anything unusual

5 Likes

Have you published the link??

3 Likes

Yes I have it’s just in the filter, thank you

2 Likes

I’ll send a video

3 Likes

everything’s perfect?

4 Likes

Ok i will try to fix it when it is out of the filter

3 Likes

ok

next time it would be helpful if you try to include it in the original post so that you dont have to scroll to find the problem:)

5 Likes

I will, here’s the video

3 Likes

Try to place something in the bottom right area. (It usually breaks around there but maybe it’s just me)

2 Likes

i filled the entire game with stone and everything looks correct for me

3 Likes

It’s works most of the time, but the times where it doesn’t makes it really horrible. Can you try to erase everything with grass and maybe place them in a random/different order? Or when it’s out of the filter go in the code and reset the string and then do it if that’s too much work

2 Likes

This is a bug

Yellow tile???

3 Likes

It’s working for everyone except for me

3 Likes

No it is not

3 Likes

Is this the problem?

3 Likes

Yes this is something I’m trying to fix
It’s in the OP

I’m referring to yellow tiles by different tiles btw

2 Likes

Ok so i can’t edit code in the project builder so once it is out of the filter or ask a tht member to get it out then i will remix

3 Likes

Ok thanks! So does that mean you found the solution? (Jsyk it’s in advanced mode)

1 Like