Through My Eyes: NeoPixel's aka MY BOOK

So yeah, I'm writing my own book, so I need ideas for said book. So.... Any ideas?

It's a (hopefully) comedic personal narrative of all my screwups, so, I can add some fiction ones. That's what I need ideas for.

MORE INFO: http://arcadeguides.weebly.com/the-arcade-blog/im-making-a-book

14 Likes

Maybe remove your last name? No offense but you could get suspended

5 Likes

That's really cool! That'll be really amazing when it comes out. Kid authors are the best ;3

3 Likes

@MiNi @Sensei_Coder done and done

3 Likes

I'm writing a book too! It's called dog pack and it's about a group of (surprisingly) smart dogs trying to stop an evil logging company

1 Like

That's super cool! I bet you it'll be really successful. I love the cover. You mentioned, you're writing it in 100 days? That's not very long to write it. Sometimes I write for fun, but I never publish it, and I could never manage to finish in such little time.
You might not want to link us to the cover- it has your last name on it...
Also, this is a great topic, but it's not really related to hopscotch. I don't want you to get flagged-maybe you should show how writing is related to creativity and creativity is related to hopscotch in the topic?

6 Likes

gotta admit, i laughed way too hard at "the A+ story of my D- life"

if the rest of the book is as funny as the subtitle and the excerpt, i'd definitely buy that book :DD

3 Likes

I don't see how you removed your last name, I can still clearly see it..

4 Likes

The book looks so cool! The cover is really nice. How did you make it?

I don't think you need to remove your last name, I mean it's your choice to share it. You technically didn't share it on the forum, but on your personal site.

Also, when the book is published, were all going to see it anyway.

3 Likes

Ideas for fictional screwups... this should be fun XD

Let me make a contribution of dumb things you can do in the book :P

A couple of stupid things I've done that might be good for your book:

• accidentally said that someone was annoying in front of their mom, not realizing it was their mom

• thought someone's first name was their last name for years

2 Likes

I will pay full price for this book.

1 Like

The lengths we will go to to connect these topics to Hopscotch.

3 Likes

@Neopixel It shows your first and second name...
Is there any way to hide it on the website that you're using??

2 Likes

It may not be his second, what if it's his last?

1 Like

By second, I meant his last.
As in Sirname.

1 Like

If the cover is on my website, I am allowed to show it. I took down the cover from the forum, but it's my website, and I can do what I want with said website. Don't mean to be mean tho :D

1 Like

Good ideas!

1 Like

Wow, so many positive comments! Thank you all! :DDDD

3 Likes

There is, but why should I hide it, when if it gets published, they're all going to see it anyway?

Delete that post now, your harsh opinions are not wanted here in this topic.
I'm sure that @Neopixel's book will turn out to be an amazing and successful book!!

2 Likes