This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

It doesnโ€™t even show the link. I basically just tap save, it simply says wait, but doesnโ€™t do anything (doesnโ€™t even show the โ€œyou will be automatically redirectedโ€ message), even after several minutes.

Itโ€™s all good now, I used your Project Composer as a temporary workaround to upgrade my player version to 1.5.25, and that works just fine.

2 Likes

I meant project link/uuid

Glad you found a workaround

2 Likes

This would be an ideal scenario for controller support โ€“ 4 people playing at the same time, on a TV or large monitor, against each other. Coding the controller support was pretty fun tooโ€ฆ after some polishing I might as well โ€œreleaseโ€ it.

(@Crosbyman64 figured I might tag you since usually youโ€™re the one adding controller support, might be cool to exchange ideas, you know?)

6 Likes

Eyyy dang you work at hopscotch now lol

Pretty epic

Also modding is a thing??
Times change xD

5 Likes

Not currently โ€“ I interned during summer twice

Always has been (?)

They sure do

2 Likes

Cool. Also, I just realized the rug is really a food tray that had been darkened a lot.

4-player games are really cool, although, some games wouldnโ€™t be able to handle it, as more clones can lead to more lag, depending on the device and how many clones are active in a scene. There are some games (including platformerโ€™s like Spy Guyโ€™s two-player test) that can share their clones with another section of the screen.

From what Iโ€™m seeing in your example, the cursor is controlled by the Left Analog Stick, and the tapping action is controlled by the X button (PS4) or A button (XBOX), if Iโ€™m presuming correctly.

4 Likes

Oh wow, this is a really cool, very well done!

3 Likes

Yeah this would be a really good thing to do as well

Yep, pretty standard. There are a few things that differ though:

• In addition to point and click, you can use right analog or d-pad to navigate between rooms
  • lock boxes use the right joystick to change between and enter numbers, with B/circle to cancel and A/X to confirm
  • boss fight uses left and right bumper buttons for shield and attack, and the left trigger for healing
  • the secret achievement has a different button to press
4 Likes