This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | 𝓐𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮_𝓔

Hmm @Awesome_E any idea why?

1 Like

where are you running? through shortcut app or safari?

3 Likes

I’m using safari for the project builder and the shortcut app for shortcut

2 Likes

because the shortcut input doesnt seem to have a valid url - but i have no idea why. prob need ae to solve this

4 Likes

Ok

1 Like

No, when project linking was introduced, all linked projects had to be published, meaning that accessing drafts via link in app is no longer possible.

There’s currently a couple workarounds, but I recommend using the project builder as @Nobody said.

You need to turn on “Overwrite if file exists”, then save it again to iPad > HS > json_projects. It also must override an existing draft, meaning you can’t save a project you don’t have in your drafts.

2 Likes

I don’t have it in my drafts, is there still another way around it?

2 Likes

You can save the entire project you want to download as a preset, then add it to a blank draft

1. Enter names of scenes to transfer
  2. Custom rules & custom blocks are auto-populated
  3. Save Preset
  4. Open your draft (no need to save the project you didn’t modify)
  5. Load preset
  6. Choose file
  7. Import and save
2 Likes

Ok, thanks! Ill definitely try this later

1 Like

Edit:

You can also save the published project, and change the filename to that of an existing draft

1. Copy existing draft name
  2. Save project you want to download
  3. Delete existing draft
  4. Change name of new draft to copied name
2 Likes

Yeah but Its unpublished

1 Like

“save” as in “save from project builder” (not as in “save as draft from published project”)

2 Likes

Oh ok
Ill try all of this but igtg rn

1 Like

Yes, but that’s exactly how this works.

It creates a “preset” of your existing code and overrides the project data, which removes all code not present in your project. (removing “unused code” is the same, but also deletes variables, custom rules, and custom abilities that you didn’t use)

3 Likes

interesting
it worked and deleted all my variables that arent in any containers :joy:
hopefully it wasn’t a complex code haha

tysm for everything!!

3 Likes

Yeah just double check because I don’t think I updated that for local variables in objects or custom rules

3 Likes

do you think turbo mode would be possible to do on the builder? or even running the code without screen refresh

could possibly speed up some long algorithms but it’s just a suggestion - dont think a lot of people would use it except me

3 Likes

Yeah – don’t have time right now, but it would be a player mod.

3 Likes

Can’t you just replace requestanimationframe with settimeout 0?

2 Likes

To run it really fast

2 Likes