This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

:mega: ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to a GitHub profile/username change, HS Tools is now located at https://ae-hopscotch.github.io/hs-tools/

*This also reset followers, so if you want to follow me again, hereโ€™s my GitHub profile:

GitHub Followers

@Stampys_fans
@AECREATION
@Innerpanda
@Rawrbear
@labbolabyt
@anon68560021
@DogIcing
@HopLoc
@Electogenius
@JonnyGamer
@LR10123
@tehgreatdoge
@Yusamac205
(@Petrichor)

8 Likes

I recently checked out your custom sounds. They sound really good. Now I know where the sounds in your platformer came from (or, at least itโ€™s what I think the sounds were used inโ€ฆ)

Speaking of, what ever happened to your platformer? (The one from the video in your HS tools). Is it still being worked on occasionally, or has it been abandoned due to how busy you are with other things?

3 Likes

kinda the same with the other stuff โ€“ player bugs and all + very busy. Havenโ€™t touched it in a while but itโ€™s still something I want to publish eventually

However, Iโ€™m more interested in E-Pad and CTF as well, so yeahโ€ฆ

1 Like

0 voters

*If you vote this, let me know what youโ€™d like to see, because I already have some features developed, and I plan to make it so that you can use it to update Hopscotch projects through drafts

@Good-Es

4 Likes

And of course there will be docs written for this after release (to be on ae-hopscotch.github.io), and it will be open source, so you can leave your own PRs on the repo if you really desire a specific feature.

2 Likes

^ This will be its own topic soon! Feel free to explore before itโ€™s documented, and let me know if you find any bugs (by reply or GH issues should be fine).

*Backend services, as long as theyโ€™re public, have been allowed given that they donโ€™t collect user data.

Voted in poll in favor of upcoming HS Tools Public API

@Jay
@waffle
@Dolphin_Blast
@GOATGAMES
@Fundardo
@Dragonmaster101
@Electogenius

9 Likes

If youโ€™ve ever used the Note Composer before, it is getting a whole lot more powerful as I add new features to it.

• You can see number IDs on the keyboard so you know which number is which note for advanced music notes.
  • You can use ctrl/CMD + J to lower the octave of all selected notes and ctrl/CMD + K to raise the octave of all selected notes. Note: no touch support there yet, sorry.
3 Likes

Can you json edit without the shortcut if your device is not supported?

2 Likes
  1. What device do you have? The shortcut might work with it
  2. Yes, you can using iTunes (File Sync) between your iPad and computer.
1 Like

iPhone SE 2

2 Likes

So if youโ€™re running the latest iOS, you can give the Shortcut a try (know that I wonโ€™t push any bug fix releases). However, I suggest the following:

1. This tool: Hopscotch Project Builder
  2. A modern shortcut that is modular and gives you more flexibility than the old shortcut.
2 Likes

On iOS 15 you need to edit the save project shortcut and go to the save file action, then show more options, and turn on overwrite file

2 Likes

ok ty you really are awesome :upside_down_face:

2 Likes
@Awesome_E

huhโ€ฆ sorry itโ€™s not working. i know you have like an alt (or on your phone) so could you please remix it non advanced mode and i can take it from there? you can unpublish it right awayโ€ฆ sorry if this is asking for too muchโ€ฆ

1 Like

Youโ€™ll need to tell me the name of the project first. Also, in the future, you can submit a project request if you need help with something like this

3 Likes

(assuming you mean the project builder) It depends on what you want to do. But hereโ€™s the general flow:

1. Open the project using the open button
  2. Scroll right and use the โ€œProject traits modifierโ€ (the one with dropdowns on the bottom of the window) if you want to change things like secret blocks, player version, stage size, etc.
  3. Use the large โ€œblock renderingโ€ window if you want to modify blocks that already exist in the project (in raw JSON)
  4. To add blocks, drag them by the handle from the block drawer window into the block rendering window.
  5. Save the project
3 Likes

Support for new custom rules have finally been added to the project builder. You should be able to edit and save projects without all of your custom rules disappearing. This isnโ€™t 100% guaranteed, so I recommend testing it out first.

3 Likes

I can comfuem it works for me.

2 Likes

Correction it doesnโ€™t work for me.

What were you trying to do that broke it?

1 Like