This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

Yeah, usually older apps get deprecated after the superior product is released /lh

3 Likes

Well I did release the project builder on the web, soโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Yeah haha, I didnโ€™t know web shortcuts were a thing (?)

2 Likes

oh wow awesome e you got leader
been a while since ive been here lol
wait werenโ€™t u like constantly on the brink of leaving or something
and now youโ€™re leader
epic

7 Likes

Iโ€™m not awesome e but hi

Yeah, things have really changed. Thereโ€™s some exciting previews in this topic and other topics as well, if you were curious about the modding scene.

4 Likes

โ€œHey siri, make a masterpiece worthy project with every little bit of detail pleaseโ€

2 Likes

โ€œOkay, hereโ€™s what I made.โ€

โ€œHereโ€™s what I found on the web for โ€œmake a masterpiece worthy project with every little bit of detail pleaseโ€.โ€

I made a coding video :P

1 Like

Is it possible to just copy and paste these into raw code when I try it deletes everything. I put it under blocks: I donโ€™t know if that is the right spot though

3 Likes

Blocks are still JSON objects. You need to find the numerical ID that goes with a block type, then change the type attribute in the block youโ€™re looking for to that numerical ID.

Example: [t.WaitSeconds = 61]
Numerical ID: 61

Block Before:

{
  "type": 46,
  "parameters": [],
}

Block after:

{
  "type": 61,
  "parameters": [],
}

Notice how only the โ€œtypeโ€ attribute needs to be changed.

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. I donโ€™t know why I got myself into doing this lol :joy:

3 Likes

So do I need an iCloud Drive to use the Shortcut? I donโ€™t have one set up and itโ€™s saying I need one set up to use it. This hasnโ€™t happened to me before though.

1 Like

You just need to be signed in to iCloud, otherwise the file picker wonโ€™t show. It doesnโ€™t need access to iCloud Drive though.

1 Like

Hm, weird. I guess maybe itโ€™s because my phone is full again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™m signed in and everything. Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s demanding Drive storage space โ€“ do you think so?

Really not sure what else it would be though.

EDIT: I tried opening the draft from the files app with the shortcut and it did nothing lol

2 Likes

Mine does that but I can use it .
Did you allow shortcuts to access files?

It worked before, thatโ€™s the thing. I guess itโ€™s because of lack of Drive space.

Whatever haha, I just used iTunes export instead to do what I needed to do

1 Like

@Rawrbear this is probably late but iโ€™ve maxed put my 5 gb but i payed for 50 gb for a month to back up and transfer files to a new ipadโ€ฆ so now Iโ€™m over the 5gb limit but it still worksโ€ฆ

1. Turn on shortcuts in iCloud under apps using iCloud.
  2. Go to the shortcut, open it, find a block of code with the choose file (just one is enough), click allow access to iCloud driveโ€ฆ
1 Like

Nice @awsome-e

1 Like