This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

No it still didnโ€™t work. But if I removed the part that checks for updates would it still work?

Sorry for being difficult

It wonโ€™t run the check if thereโ€™s no internet, so it must be restricting any get contents of webpage even if the web page is a data url and not a URL

Youโ€™d have to replace all of these in the whole shortcut, which might break the whole thing.

If youโ€™re just looking to edit the raw JSON, you might want to consider opening it in a text editor of some sort whether thatโ€™s a new shortcut you create or an app from the App Store. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s worth that much effort with my shortcut just to edit the raw json contents of the file

2 Likes

With this shortcut it lets you into the raw code does that mean I can add blocks from here?

Shortcut
https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/c1d8c9341ffb414582b4a2ad0a1f8077

Even though the JSON is pretty messy to work with, you should be able to do that.

Just make sure you have โ€œDonโ€™t Include File Extensionโ€ turned on for the last โ€œset nameโ€ action

2 Likes

Got it :smile:

thanks for the help

1 Like

Thatโ€™s an understatement. My head might burst soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha, it might help to know why youโ€™re editing JSON so we can help you in the best way possible? Also, Awesome_E made a project builder for this type of editing too, if that would help you.

Hereโ€™s a video clip on how to import projects into the project builder.

1 Like

They donโ€™t have access to Safari

Ahh rightโ€ฆ yeah, some form of text editor would be best then, or @Bobzilla if you have a computer to transfer to with iTunes on it, you could copy over the draft manually too if you have web browser access there.

1 Like

Howโ€™s Composer X coming along? :)

I know youโ€™ve had a million different projects going on lately haha

1 Like

I think I wanted to make a few more modifications and make the about texts

2 Likes

I donโ€™t even know how to pronounce โ€œjsonโ€ correctly :p

I think both โ€œJasonโ€ and โ€œj-saw-nโ€ are correct pronunciations

3 Likes

But since safari is restricted under screen time

2 Likes

Well I have a school chrome book I can use later but other than that Iโ€™m thinking about setting up a GitHub editor

2 Likes

Uhhhhhh

Likely due to slow internet. But please, if you can, donโ€™t rely on the shortcut. If I havenโ€™t said this enough, I am not pushing anymore updates to fix any bugs

1 Like

O.k. :)

1 Like

Also it happens every time

Try running it from the shortcuts app. Iโ€™m not going to push an update to the shortcut though.
wow I should really hurry up and release the Project Composer Shortcut soon, shouldnโ€™t I?

5 Likes