This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

I have added scenes, meaning you can use a temporary scene in block rendering to save objects.

2 Likes

I posted the link on this topic, hereโ€™s the link to the shortcut:

I didnโ€™t do that super clearly in the video, I know, and I should have updated the link on that page since it links to an outdated shortcut.

You seem to have everything else figured out, so tell me if it works after downloading that shortcut and saving the project.

2 Likes

Sure, thanks!

2 Likes

@Awesome_E, i am so close to getting the JSON modification into Hopscotch.

Hereโ€™s whatโ€™s going wrong - I am loading the shortcuts, and its finished then I go to your git.hub website, and i load the โ€œSave HS Projectโ€ shortcut, and then it sends me to files. Should i press replace, or keep both, and also, after i did that, i went into HS, and i pressed when game starts, but NOTHING Happened. No secret blocks. I tried to make a block, ae_json_edit, but Nothing happened. So can you give an updated tutorial. Ill try it again today, but i am not going to load the shortcuts, except for the Save HS Project one. Ill give pictures on the things that i did.

4 Likes

WAIT NO WAY I GOT BRO WOAH

just one problem. How to get the stage size to a certain amount? I canโ€™t get that to work

2 Likes

Replace is what works in the other shortcut

3 Likes

iOS decides to add -2 to the end of a filename if it already exists. You need to remove that as I showed in the Secret Blocks video. But yeah, replace.

Traits modifier / stage size, then press the check mark

3 Likes

-1 plus +2??

3 Likes

fortunately no

4 Likes

Equals disaster. Thou shalt not merge -1 and +2 together.

6 Likes

whew, thatโ€™s good

you need a computer to directly edit the JSON file right?

4 Likes

Not necessarily, I have made shortcuts that can rename file types so you can edit Json files

3 Likes

Now u gotta think about iOS and iPadOS 14 lol

4 Likes

Iโ€™m running iOS 14 if you need me to test anything
@Awesome_E

4 Likes

Wow iOS 14? I only have iOS 14. Iโ€™m jealous.

4 Likes

No, you can do traits > other > entire project in Web Builder

@TheCMStudios I donโ€™t think iOS14 Shortcuts is any different from 13 nor do I really plan to support the shortcut much longer.

4 Likes

I mean iOS 13

2 Likes

Nooooooo! So many people rely on this! If you put a poll up asking whoโ€™s used the shortcut results would be insane!

4 Likes

Why? What is wrong with the shortcut? Itโ€™s insane! You have worked really hard on it, and you have received most love for it, alongside with Minesweepers, and CoaN partner in JSON. And you are going to trash it all? That isnโ€™t really a good idea. Here is a poll

• I have used JSON shortcut before
  • I have NEVER used JSON shortcut before
  • I have never used it, but i want to use it in future
  • I have never used it, and i donโ€™t plan to either
  • I have no opinion
  • I have no idea what you are talking about.

0 voters

HERE ANSWER THE CORRECT ANSWER SO WE DONโ€T LOsE SOMETHING THIS IMPORTANT.

The poll is not private! Choose carefullyโ€ฆ we need to see who hasnโ€™t and who has the correct answers

5 Likes

Yeah, but the web editor is a much more functional and useful version, which is why itโ€™s getting updated instead I believe. Plus it has all the shortcut features in it too I think, or most of them.

Itโ€™s still up to AE though

4 Likes