This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

There is hidden text in that message, if you havenโ€™t understood yet :)
3 Likes

Lol ez

4 Likes

:D:

2 Likes

No, tap/click reply on that post, then tap the :speech_balloon: icon on the top left corner to see the message.

2 Likes

o. All I did was click your name

3 Likes

Also, Awesome_E I tried your JSON Shortcut, but it didnโ€™t work! I ran the main thing, and had every thing loaded, but then it said ae_json_edit.json is waiting to upload. So how do I even send it to hopscotch? I did everything correct, right? Or wrong?

3 Likes

I donโ€™t really you understand what secret blocks are

2 Likes

Ez

Ez

Ez

Ez

4 Likes

have you create a custom block called โ€œae_json_editโ€?

2 Likes

the blocks that you canโ€™t see in the editor like you canโ€™t see Wait Until Unix Timestamp
like that basically

4 Likes

nope but Iโ€™ll try later today

4 Likes

That wonโ€™t do anythingโ€ฆ

2 Likes

?????????

There is no part where the project should โ€œwait to uploadโ€

If you mean the project validation, itโ€™s extremely slow and can take a few minutes depending on the size of your project.

Basically blocks that are not in the beta or normal editor, or variations of them.

I noticed those too. The dragging gets laggy on slower devices, and I cannot prevent that. I did however fix the file not supported issue.

Itโ€™s been over a year since having the ability made before running the shortcut was required.

4 Likes

Wait what?
Oh ok lol now it might actually work lemme check

3 Likes

Oh ok so it works! Huh lol good to know

2 Likes

So does the full Web editor, in case you missed that

https://awesome-e.github.io/hs-tools/hs-builder/

4 Likes

Ok thanks lol
Btw whatโ€™s this:

Is it just a function that doesnโ€™t appear in the list? Or can it do more?

3 Likes

That works like any other rainbow block but does not appear in the list. The shortcut doesnโ€™t actually add more of them inside that one custom block whereas the web editor does.

3 Likes

@Awesome_E, since you are so awesome, can you give step by step instructions on what to do to JSON edit? Its kinda hard for me.

See, I did do the shortcuts, and I did watch your git.hub video on how to do it, and I tried that! But after that is when it started going down. When I went to the website, I opened the JSON thing, and then i pressed save, but it didnโ€™t give me the shortcut in your video. It just gave a โ€œImport HS Projectโ€ shortcut. I tried to run it, but it said no URL specified. So how do I do things after that.

Iโ€™m going to do this again with my Home iPad, and give some sweet screenshots, so just wait for it.

3 Likes

Have you added objects to presets yet? Even if you just add the option to add objects using presets thatโ€™d bevery useful.

5 Likes