This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

A website called best json formatter. All I do is when I input the file, I go down to the output and make it so I see the code in tree form, then I make my edits and then make it back to code form, then I go to my shortcuts and put it in a text box, then I use the text box and get a dictionary from it then append the file and save and replace it. Thatโ€™s what I do

1 Like

Then you should be able to find something at the top level called โ€œuserโ€

Woah yours looks so much different than mine. I canโ€™t see nearly as much as you can, :face_with_monocle::thinking:

1 Like

Using this gave me that result, though you might have to scroll a little

Dang they have that blocked on my iPad

1 Like

How can I send you a screenshot I wanna show you what I see

1 Like

Should not make a difference

I hope you can access the picture

Make sure you crop out your tabs. Donโ€™t wanna risk PI, IC, or CoF

Oh, are you using it as a classroom app? That could be the reason.

Or maybe you have not signed up for Hopscotch and you are a guest?

Get modding again (not get back on topic)

(@SuperSauce PI stands for personal information, IC = inappropriate content, CoF = outside communicationโ€ฆ read more โ€“ and here is a further explanation on why cropping tabs is important)

Oops I forgot about that ooooof. I โ€œdeletedโ€ the post but idk if I can do that

1 Like

It was technically on topic. I was trying to help SuperSauce, and prevent them from getting their post flagged/deleted because of the image.

Oh yeah, forgot about the acronym explanations

2 Likes

I took a screenshot of my hopscotch profile page, it doesnโ€™t show anything besides my posted projects and my username, am I allowed to share this?.??

1 Like

That sounds good :wink:

1 Like

Iโ€™m not a guest and I donโ€™t like I have a classroom app, wait, what is that in the first place? Is that where it says โ€œmy classโ€ instead of my published? Or whatever

1 Like

Bruh, I feel targeted here. I was just trying to help.

Nearly every time I post here I get thrown a subtle GBOT. I really donโ€™t appreciate it, especially if I was trying to help or give necessary information.

No hard feelings :wink:

6 Likes

The published project shows this:

Wait wait wait. Does the project have to be originally published, then unpublished and sent to drafts in order for me to see that??

1 Like

No, it should appear in all projects. If you canโ€™t get it to show in drafts, it should still show for published projects