This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

No, there should not be a difference

1 Like

I just went through the web player code and I ended up reaching the bottom. I think I might of passed it when skimming through parts I thought it wouldnโ€™t be In. Do you have any idea on how far it should be down in the code? Or like any references regarding to what may be around it

1 Like

What are you trying to find?

1 Like

Iโ€™m looking for this

1 Like

I just slowly went through that whole code and I couldnโ€™t find it anywhere :expressionless::joy:

1 Like

Thatโ€™s not in the web player, thatโ€™s where you find it

1 Like

O m g :sob::joy::joy::joy: ooooof

Iโ€™m probably doing the wrong thing again but I went to Hopscotch/Webplayer/versions/1.4.2/webplayer thingy. Am I supposed to be looking in here?

1 Like

yeah, thatโ€™s where you find the player

1 Like

Before I look through the entire thing again, this is in there right?

1 Like

Thatโ€™s in the project JSON data, not the player

1 Like

โ€œPlayerโ€ as In user? Or webplayer? I am so cOnFuSiOn

1 Like

Player always refers to web player.

1 Like

Iโ€™m confused cuz you said the user stuff was in the JSON project file and then I told you that I couldnโ€™t see that then you said to go to the player then I did and then you said it was in the json. I am so c o n f u s e d :joy:

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m the best listener :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

To add an event listener to an element in JavaScript, type:

document.getElementById("id").addEventListener(function(){
   //Code here
});

I misinterpreted and thought you wanted to see the player for some other reason, my bad.

What is this?

1 Like

JavaScript event listener, like โ€œwhen bear is tappedโ€ in hopscotch

2 Likes

This is what Iโ€™m really confused about. When I go into the JSON, I can see the โ€œplayer versionโ€ thing but then thereโ€™s nothing under it except the โ€œcreated atโ€ :face_with_monocle:

What are you using to view the JSON?

1 Like