This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Projects | ๐“๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ_๐“”

That was more general info, since that used to be an annoying quirk for iOS devices using the project builder.

Some more HS Builder Hype: SEARCH PROJECT IS COMING!!

(in development, based off of the same algorithms in HS Project Builder Search Demo)

@Good-Es @TheModders (Sorry if you were double tagged)

20 Likes

Wait so what does it do

3 Likes

You can search a Hopscotch project for just about anything, e.g. problematic variable names, and youโ€™ll see a list of results. Then you can can click on any of the results to jump straight to that block/variable/object/whatever that may be.

5 Likes

Could this potentially lead to a find and replace function? And do you have a way I could easily copy and paste 20+ variables?

1 Like

Currently you can, but it would be one at a time. It would be as following:

1. Copy the JSON code of the variable you want to paste from an existing block.
  2. Search for the existing variable name that you want to replace with something else
  3. Click the โ€œgo to blockโ€ button (box with arrow) under each one.
  4. For click the edit button and paste the new variable in place of the old one.

Itโ€™s by no means automatic, but it will be much faster this way if you want to reach every rule of every object with your searches.

I guess that could be future potential tooโ€ฆ Iโ€™d just have to think about how I want to implement it into the UI

4 Likes

โ†“ Just open any project, then click the search button

5 Likes

Noise. Canโ€™t wait!

4 Likes

*cough

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s really cool!

2 Likes

Some more cool features coming up

@Good-Es @TheModders

20 Likes

Nice! That will totally help me!

2 Likes

Advanced Hopscotch Music Writer

Merging tracks works too, even though I havenโ€™t shown that yet. But how it works is as follows:

• select tracks to merge
  • tap the two inwards-facing arrows
  • (behind the scenes) each track is converted to a timeline, then those get merged
  • a new track is created with the output.

@Good-Es

16 Likes

Nice! Canโ€™t wait!

4 Likes

Yes

Thatโ€™s good

4 Likes

I donโ€™t understand anything but people are very happe

4 Likes

Basically that is a music interpreter that works with both the new and old sound blocks, and the editor would allow you to create songs much faster than manually placing blocks in Hopscotch

5 Likes

Ok, my only brain cell understands that

4 Likes

Cant wait will this be premium only

4 Likes

Bro link it i need this

5 Likes

The new notes require the advanced editor but you can still work with the old ones

5 Likes