This Siri Shortcut Can Modify your Hopscotch JSON File | 𝓐𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮_𝓔

“resizeScale” determines pinch size

@Petrichor

3 Likes

I know. I tried setting it to a very high value but it didn’t change the size of a monkey already at maximum editor size, so there definitely seems to be a limit.

6 Likes

Hey @Awesome_E could you add a Changelog?

5 Likes

Could you read the help guide linked on post 1?

4 Likes

Does your shortcut have an ability to rename all the objects in a project simultaneously?

5 Likes

No, but yes at the same time.

You can do it in one run, but you have to check every single one

@MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE meme time
@GweTV meme review, idc if the meme’s dead

guidelines be like

6 Likes

What do you mean?

Also, that’s so true.

3 Likes

Bruuuh

3 Likes
For Leaders

Original Text:

<h2><sub>

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
⁣ ⁣ @⁣Stylishpoopemoji33 @⁣FearlessPhoenix
⁣ ⁣ @⁣Silverdolphin @⁣StarryDream
⁣ ⁣ @⁣tankt2016 @⁣SarcasticTvHead 
⁣ ⁣ @⁣William04GamerA @⁣Rodrik834
⁣ ⁣ @⁣Hopscotcher @⁣ThatEnglishMuffin
⁣ ⁣ @⁣BabyButterfly @⁣Legendary_myth
⁣ ⁣ @⁣GweTV @⁣UTheDevHS
⁣ ⁣ @⁣PerilTheSkywing
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
<a class=mention>@⁣pomtl</a> <a class=mention>@⁣omtl</a> <a class=mention>@⁣ThinBuffalo</a> <a class=mention>@⁣Petrichor</a> <a class=mention>@⁣XAMANION</a> <a class=mention>@Good-E's</a>

<small><small><small>(you should ask to join GoodEs for more cool stuff like this lol)</small></small></small>
</sub></h2>

Could a lead please edit my first post? I need the text changed above (found in original) to be replaced with the text on the bottom. Please edit only the h2 tag and replace that with the text below. I will be very unhappy if anything else, such as my 56 click link, breaks

Replace Original Text in Post 1 with this:

<a class=mention>@⁣pomtl</a> <a class=mention>@⁣omtl</a> <a class=mention>@⁣ThinBuffalo</a> <a class=mention>@⁣Petrichor</a> <a class=mention>@⁣XAMANION</a> <a class=mention>@Good-E's</a>

IMPORTANT: Doing this will not retag mass tag lists, as there are zero-width characters preventing that. I would like it copied and pasted exactly as shown.

6 Likes

@William04GamerA what iOS version does your iPad have?

5 Likes

I have two iPads. One with what we can refer to as “the old web player” and one with the newest version of Hopscotch on it. The iPad with the old Hopscotch version is on iOS 7.x and the other one is on iOS 10.x. Would you like exact version numbers?

Also, I think the old version is the last one available for iOS 7. I can actually update this iPad many versions up, it is an iPad Air. The reason for why has it stayed on iOS 7? It´s cool, I am happy with the old Hopscotch version and I don´t feel like I have to update. It also has limited storage left (about 2 gigabytes I think) and on top of that it is a family iPad and no one really feels like it has to be updated.

5 Likes

ouch. 10.x won’t work. nor the 7.x

I am the loner running iOS 11 and have this shortcut compatible with everything 11 and up because of app file access.

However, I am thinking about moving the shortcut to be a webpage, so it might work out in the long run

5 Likes

Ah… well, I think I will update the newer iPad we have to iPad OS.

4 Likes

Cool! I think the shortcut works with iOS 13, per @TheCMStudios, so hopefully that will work for you.

5 Likes

We´ll see when it gets released to the public, I´m not going to mess around with betas on an iPad my whole family uses :wink:

3 Likes

iOS 13.1 beta 3, no issues

4 Likes

This could be coming to web, completely ridding the need of the shortcuts app. With some help, I can pass the last barrier preventing this: temporary downloads, or something of that matter.

Challenge: make it so that I can name a download of a file on iOS from user input. Source code must work on Github, I don’t care how it works or What languages it uses. This is so that the user can actually download their file and save it.

6 Likes

@Petrichor I demand a goldfish covered in -1 mud as my next prize.

and do you have a solution for the challenge?

5 Likes

Not yet. I had an idea for one but ended up getting busy before I could do it.

4 Likes

It is done @Awesome_E

3 Likes