This is something I’ve been putting off for a long time…

Okay, so I’ve been putting off this announcement for a quite a while now, and hopefully I don’t upset anyone.

I’m afraid this is goodbye.
Yes, you read that right. I’m leaving.

Some thank-yous I’d like to thank:
Thank you to everyone who has been a huge help.
Thank you to everyone who has been my friend.
Thank you to everyone here, on Hopscotch and the Hopscotch Forum.
Thank you everyone.

Why I’m leaving:
I’m not leaving because I don’t like Hopscotch anymore (though, I don’t find it as fun as I used to), or because of anything that’s happened to me during my time on Hopscotch.
I’m leaving because of different reasons.

1. I just don’t have enough time for Hopscotch anymore.
  2. I’ve moved on to other things, such as collecting iPods and making my own music with GarageBand on my Mac.
  3. Personal stuff. School has been horrible and my mental health has been really bad.

The situation:
So, I’m leaving both the Hopscotch app and forum. I’m also planning to cancel my Hopscotch subscription thingy (can’t remember what it’s called because I haven’t used Hopscotch properly in aaaages!), so I won’t be able to update a lot of my Projects that were made within the last year or so.
I will (hopefully) check my forum account every month or so, but I may never return fully. The same thing goes for my Hopscotch account 894 Studios.

Other things to note:
If you have any questions, please ask me, but don’t expect a reply for a little while, and make sure what you’re asking is not classed as personal information and/or inappropriate.

I’m sorry @894ers, and everyone else too.

TL;DR

I’m leaving the Hopscotch app and forum, but I may check back every so often.

16 Likes

Noooo :sob:

We will miss you :cry:

You have upset me immensely/j

7 Likes

I’m going to miss you so much :((

8 Likes

Thank you everyone.
I will really miss you guys.

Here’s a (terrible and low-effort imo) coded adaptation of the opening post:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13rlqgndd7

6 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-hopscotch-here-topic-32-official/66815/2599?u=894
Help needed please!

5 Likes

Noooo!
:sob:
Rip we will miss you 894 :((
:sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Please remember the emoji limit, @StrawberryKarma. :)) /lh

5 or less.

6 Likes

Whoops
I didn’t know that there was an emoji limit
Sorry :>

6 Likes

:saluting_face:

6 Likes

Awwww!
We’ll miss you :cry:

6 Likes

o7’s in the topic everyone

o7

5 Likes

rip, there goes the first entry of everyone’s compliment bombs. this is a new era of the forum, everyone – compliment bombs are gonna start at @/affogato now. /j

@894 - i’ll miss you, man! it’s been fun knowing you & talking to you, & i really hope your life situation improves! see ya!

7 Likes

I know this was a joke, but you (and anyone else) can still tag me for anything, though I just probably won’t see it for a while.

Thanks though @braynee202, it’s been nice knowing and talking to you too!

7 Likes

Aw, I’ll miss you :')

Thanks for everything you’ve done for me, especially back when I was farily new here on HS :)

Glad you’ll be popping in every so often though.

See you around! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I haven’t talked to you that much and I don’t know you that well but I sure will miss you!
Your coding projects inspire me a lot!
See you around soon!:wave:t2:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.