GOODNESS!

2 Likes

We all know the saying common sense is not that common

2 Likes

The actual coan would pop up first :wink:

1 Like

Haha, tru tru

2 Likes

Well, of course he would lol. But there still shouldn’t be anything that could cause confusion on who is who

1 Like

How would that cause confusion? I know the real one, and so would any reasonable person, people can create fake acc’s if they please imho

2 Likes

There’s features that would just make things easier instead of fixing stuff

Making people not be able to copy a username would make it easier to look for another user, even though the original shows up first

2 Likes

Maybe, but still. It’s not ok to create a fake account, and even if the problem is small now, it could grow. It wouldn’t be a top priority for tht to do, but still, it could help.

1 Like

It’s not a problem, what if I changed my name and someone stole my old one while I was using it? Wouldn’t it be helpful to be able to take back my name?

1 Like

Don’t think so. Somebody could do that with every username in the universe, and then say that they want their name back.

1 Like

Wait wut

1 Like

There’s no confusion right?

1 Like

Here’s one story lol so, one time someone tried to become Decode, co. And came up with this name Decode , co.

2 Likes

Go eat some cake dude, it’s ur bday lol. Y u making topics lol

1 Like

I did a party yesterday, also, when you have a bday is school you don’t have homework lol

1 Like

I love making topics too

1 Like

If that was the case, that you should be able to change your name no matter what, if you changed your name to a bunch of common usernames that people might want, it might be too hard to create a non-random generated username, because there are too many in the system.

1 Like

And that’s a bad thing?

1 Like

I don’t see what’s good about it

1 Like