This is a issue Username Stealing

So I found a major issue and that it is easy to steal peoples usernames and fake accounts for clout here is an example that I made a fake @CreationsOfaNoob account

Real:

Fake:

This is not a big deal for older users since they have been on the app for a while and will know the difference between accounts but newer players will not know and Follow these fake accounts the way they can do this is with Unicode characters like U+3164 which is a invisible character like this one “ ㅤ” and this needs to be fixed because it is a major problem

How big of a problem I’s this

0 voters

14 Likes

How is this a problem? Social media’s like YouTube don’t even make sure usernames are different, it takes common sense to tell which is which. The original usually gets more likes, follows, etc. The one u made is obviously fake, no one would fall for it -_-

7 Likes

A lot of people decide to choose the one which has a lot of likes.

5 Likes

But this is not social media plus how would new people know they just see one and then boom it’s in the search and it’s in new and it’s everywhere and there’s no way to know if they have the right followers because that is not shown and with the glitch we’re you don’t see a remix bar it’s actually a problem like @GOATGAMES his Mario pixel art is not his but it got more likes and stuff then the original (not trying to throw shade goat games)

5 Likes

Nope, thats where your wrong

That was not a remix of the same pixel art

4 Likes

I used that persons system

4 Likes

True but even people with low likes gets clout since a lot of people go through the tabs and see new and love those projects

3 Likes

Hmm you sure my friend send me a screen shot of the original

4 Likes

Yes yes I will

4 Likes

I don’t think this is necessary. You can see who is the real one by seeing their projects

3 Likes

Alright just wanted clarification sorry for that

1 Like

If they remix

2 Likes

ok then look at when their accounts were created. or you can just look at the like difference.

3 Likes

Yes but think about this you know how spy guy was made sorta recently well his first project was immediately popular and if a fake account is made then it will have same creation date its not bad for like Coan or magma or goat or me but it can be a huge problem

2 Likes

it’ll be fine
this hasn’t been a big issue. there has been no problem of people falling for fake accounts.

2 Likes

True but I believe it should be fixed so a problem like this will not occur

2 Likes

you could’ve done this a few years ago I believe. Or is this a recent thing?

3 Likes

This is recent since people started using these characters in other games like among us and Minecraft fortnite and many video games along with apex legends and of course hopscotch

1 Like

Exactly

3 Likes

Example:
Oh, I wanna look at one of COAB’s projects because I’m new to the app, and I’ve heard they’ve got great projects.
searches
And that appears. Even if it’s not a big problem, it should be addressed.
It’s like the kid version of identity theft.

5 Likes