Third times a charm, so come and talk to me about stuff because if you don't I'll have to, and I already talk to myself enough as it is: Grizzlyzoe’s new and improved gt

general_topic
ducki_approved
ae_was_here
general_⁣topic
g_z_dishwasher

Oof that doesn’t sound fun although our bathroom is the warmest place in the house too XD

it’s so cozy i’m gonna get a blanket soon and set up camp in here

I got a blanket and my computer with music and I love this

i need to get up to work on a commission but floor so comfortable

I thought I had a math test today but it’s actually on Friday this is the best news

one of my very gay friends calls me his heterosexual girlfriend and that’s wlw and mlm solidarity right there

also, currently mega stressed for natquals, districts, nina leaving, a presentation i’m giving tomorrow, my math test on friday, my history test on monday, another presentation i’m giving in two weeks, and just the daily grind

i just want to s l e e p

Put your hands up if you think your bathroom is the warmest and coziest place in the world.

P.S. I don’t spend my winters there :stuck_out_tongue:

:wave:t2: ‍⃠‍⃠‍⃠‍⃠‍⃠‍⃠‍⃠:triumph:‍⃠

my hands are up and they’ll be staying up until june

speech and debate is a good j’me

y’all want context for this?

Ya girl is tired

yes please

i fell on the floor while spinning and doing my speech and my mean friends took pictures while i lay in defeat

ben is short for benelope

this is still the funniest thing i’ve ever thought of please validate

i realize i never really mentioned my exchange student while she was here but she’s leaving tomorrow and during that three weeks we became really great friends and i’m big sad to see her go :(((
ily nina!! please stay!!

Op Jordan isn’t actually going but my friend River is like none of my friends are going