Third times a charm, so come and talk to me about stuff because if you don't I'll have to, and I already talk to myself enough as it is: Grizzlyzoe’s new and improved gt

general_topic
ducki_approved
ae_was_here
general_⁣topic
g_z_dishwasher

Tbh you actually could dude

But I’m doing 100k by 100k peace
** mic drop

@SarcasticTvHead GO AWAY YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON HERE BEFORE 6 OUR TIME

(Not being mean sry if I came across that way but u told me to yell at u if u came on)

Dang it

I’m proud of u too Griz good job :clap:

why aren’t you supposed to be on yet?

Lol good luck, but I think the one I’m doing will be my biggest, don’t wanna do one any bigger, takes too long and I procrastinate too much XD

Eh, I would like to do 1k by 1k one day (which would be a million pixels). But I’ll let Fearless get anything bigger than that. Right now, my largest pixel art is just over 10,000, so I’ll be having fun XD. But my quarter million pixels pixel art has a large blue sky with just a few solid colored clouds.

I am dropping a 1,000k by 1,000k peace out
mic drop

100kx101k

Give me a few months

UwU

Anyone: what do you regret most in life?
Me:

My favorite fandom I regret most is the FNaF fandom

Throwback to that time my speech and debate coach thought “weird flex but ok” was “odd brag but whatevs”

Imagine a 50 year old British woman saying that

Peak comedy people, keep up

UwU no. Ill makes it so that no matter what, it’ll always be the biggest pixel art in hs

Tbh I really can’t imagine that

Griz I am so sorry I am absolutely bûtchering your masterpiece. The pixel art is going very slow lol (old iPad) and stuff keeps getting cut off and I don’t wanna kiII it hhh

ahhh it’s fine don’t worry <33333

the only vent we have blowing hot air upstairs is in my bathroom so you better believe i’m sitting in my bathroom floor doing homework

Oh oof

That sounds very unfun but also oddly kinda fun